Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Noone was let in when they were in there but if u were in the store they just cleared the way to make space for them
Wow those people were lucky! I was in the store earlier this morning, do you know if they're selling the whole pin set in the box? I didn't see it. Also did anyone say what time the OVOs are dropping tomorrow? I'm hearing 6:23 , 10:00 , 12:00 it's crazy

Do tell. Which spots should I check. I'm in Newmarket and the footlocker here said there will be a line up smh

There's no way if you go and line up in the morning at upper Canada that you won't get a pair unless they have very few pairs. I went in there to see if they were getting a 14 and they aren't, but the guy didn't say they had low stock numbers or imply that. I'm in Aurora so it would be easier for me to go there if I could. I just don't see that many people camping out at this location.

Yeah I work there aswell and asked a couple of their reps if they could hold one for me and I'll be there right at opening.

He said no and to expect a line up.

I hope you are right tho

Wow those people were lucky! I was in the store earlier this morning, do you know if they're selling the whole pin set in the box? I didn't see it. Also did anyone say what time the OVOs are dropping tomorrow? I'm hearing 6:23 , 10:00 , 12:00 it's crazy
6am for ovo white and black, Don 2s, wc4s, and psny 12s

Can anyone grab me the gift of flight pack from the xpress tomorrow if available??? I would greatly appreciate it.

NCD took down events from the 12th, did anyone here attended an event at Maple Leaf Gardens @50 Carlton today? Are you allowed to have guests watch? TY

Word is that atrium is jammed w/ hundreds of ppl for OVOs releasing at 6AM, while there's a separate non-OVO outdoor line to get in the store (over an hour)

This is just madness....shoes right? Not food or water during/after the apocalypse? I think Toronto during this weekend alone has made Nike/Jordan brand/Michael Jordan worth a few more decimal points.

Hey can anyone tell me how long the SNKRS XPRESS lasts? i have the 306 Underground at 6pm and my SNKRS XPRESS is at 3:30pm just wondering if i will have time to make both thanks.

Hey can anyone tell me how long the SNKRS XPRESS lasts? i have the 306 Underground at 6pm and my SNKRS XPRESS is at 3:30pm just wondering if i will have time to make both thanks.
snkrs express is 20 min long ride. they are enforcing strict boarding times on SAT/SUN so be ther e BEFORE 3:30pm to check in. 

overall, including payment if u buy something will be done by 4:10-4:15pm at latest. wlaking back to jordan store is like 20 min. u will be fine. the drop off location is closer to spadina then the boarding location....

and yes they are super vague on 306 appointment. even ppl upstairs didnt' know if i can access main store from downstairs, but i suppose if u buy something there more likely to bring you up....

i went and asked and they said i can't go upstairs so just walked around and didn't get anything. 

the whole SNKRS XPRESS from start to finish shouldn't take more than 1hr, you have plenty of time to get to your 306 Underground appt.

snkrs express is 20 min long ride. they are enforcing strict boarding times on SAT/SUN so be ther e BEFORE 3:30pm to check in. 

overall, including payment if u buy something will be done by 4:10-4:15pm at latest. wlaking back to jordan store is like 20 min. u will be fine. the drop off location is closer to spadina then the boarding location....

and yes they are super vague on 306 appointment. even ppl upstairs didnt' know if i can access main store from downstairs, but i suppose if u buy something there more likely to bring you up....

i went and asked and they said i can't go upstairs so just walked around and didn't get anything. 
Same deal that happened with me earlier.  I didn't purchase anything so I asked to go upstairs and they said no.  I have another appt at 12pm today and I'll most likely get a cut and cop one of the custom ball tees.  Hopefully I'll be able to go upstairs because screw that long line, I just want apparel.

Last edited:
They change the stock every day
nope. they ADD to the stock every day and keep it there until the item is depleted (even then, they keep it's photo up with no sizes available for selection to troll like nike does). lot more items today, because it contained all the general release trash items from yesterday. hopefully, there will be a lot more tomorrow including... you know.

speaking of pin badges and emblems in general, if you notice the 306 yonge signage, there's a hog on it wearing a letter "T" jersey. i think that's the dopest crest that they made. has anyone seen any merch with that on it? gotten a pin badge for it?

wtf... had a 306 underground appointment at 9 tonight and showed up at 9. The girl said they weren't taking any more appointments for the night and to come back tomorrow.
they're pretty lax early in the day, maybe. i showed up an hour early because the time on the e-mail i got was wrong. they let me right in after checking to make sure there was room

Back
Top Bottom