Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

or we'll keep it a secret so people will come through!

we have 3 new sb's and the aj iv dunks dropping this saturday also

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

:smh:
smh.gif
SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

AJ IV inspired Dunks?! Imma going to have to Google an image of these <?>

Nevermind, just walked by the Nike Boutique?Store place on Queen and they have the black AJ IV Dunks there... not bad.
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

Ralph Tresvant:
Quote:
It was 6 reasons, and there was more than one response.
and then and then
Quote:
It just so happened that I replied to the first response, which was negative in a positive thread...smh
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
PeeeelingsPeelings
sall good sauga homie we know how yall roll over there, just keep your comments to a minimum
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

GDFT GOONIES where are you with the fitted update for tomorrow!
[Warriors] come out and ppplllaayyyyyyyy [/Warriors]
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)
TEAM AM FAM​

yoooo

go to the northeast forum and check out the supreme sale post

got there at 5 am....line was like 150 ppl deep

so i turned around and left. im not camping out for 6 hours and ending up with seize XXXXL supreme tees.......

supreme fitteds were gona also at the sale, the box fitteds.

sorry for any1 that requested these items but nyc is ridiculous with the lineups.

and for the guy who wanted stussy cf lows, they only had a size 13 and 12....

peace

Quote:
go to the northeast forum and check out the supreme sale post

i was there when the new supreme x neighborhood collection dropped waited nearly 6 hours it was an unpleasant experience dude at the supreme store had to call the cops to break the lineup by the time i got in there was nothing left all the tees were gone, but they had some big size fitted left anyways i came out empty handed.

release the hat info and stop tryin to suck us into your store for nothin.........people need not waste their time to be dissapointed and look at $300 hoodies
"yao know what i ming"

(pause)
"suck us into the store for nothing"

not only is there a new era release tomorrow but
we're dropping 3 new january sbs
we have a tier 0 pack release
and we're opening a new store upstairs across from ransom...the ONE DOOR 25th anniversary AF1 boutique.

if you really need a detailed list of what hats are dropping after all that..sorry but I believe sometimes it's fun to be surprised

it's an exciting day for us and we hope everyone will pop by to check out the new space

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

ran into my dude downtown today and he dropped knowledge on this af1 store, sounds ridiculous, i was too lazy to walk all the way to richmond hah

probably be down tomorrow if i feel like spending money have fun
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Someone update and say, "The AF1 boutique has the Original 6 and the new 6 shoes."

The Amare's and Parker's are real nice.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

i think the AF1 boutique only has 3 shoes right now

one was the black polka dots and one is the white highs that is in the opening flyer...
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

ALL THE 25th ANNIVERSARY SHOES HAVE STRICTLY ENFORCED LAUNCH DATES. THERE WILL BE AT LEAST 1 SHOE LAUNCHING PER WEEK. RIGHT NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE PLAYER SHOES BUT AT LEAST 2-3 DROP IN JANUARY.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

^^Thanks Goons!

Gotta hustle first sem books.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

Didn't even catch sixfoot nathan's comments til now...

Ain't noone catch feelings, it takes a few seconds to type out some letters and words, you makin' it sound like I was sweatin' nights and days to type all that out, I'm just quick with it.

You obviously don't know me so don't try to assume anything just because you know where my family has moved to to live at...that don't mean anything. You talk some great tough talk to something that doesn't even directly involve you so you should really mind your business if I ain't direct my initial comments to you, and leave it at that.

And if you're really taking notes and catching feelings on things I'm saying to OTHER people on a MESSAGE BOARD, then you need to re-evaluate life.

90% of this forum has met me before and I've made friends with, so really people know where I'm coming from and whatever slant you may get from reading my posts take it however you like, those that know will understand and not take offense like you did, even though it wasn't even directed towards you (the homosexual comments) so I'm really starting to think why you're getting defensive and jumping in on this subject.

Cats taking this @#%$ too seriously nowadays, can't noone crack jokes or be sarcastic no mo', I guess the violence in Toronto wants to invade the message boards too and take away any humour and comedy that ever existed.

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

lol i just guessed your from sauga seeing how you're soft.. calling dudes out and then getting sensitive yourself even if it was a joke. reason i brought anything up was because in your positive christmas thread u got wild on the dude .. off of an emoticon..sure, not my business thats why i never responded in that thread.. i could care less
but then u calling dudes sensitive ethugs..when you're just as much of an ethug yourself.. proof is in the pudding..
i never jumped in on nothing, i just pointed out that you are what u hate

seriously im not too offended by anything period.. i just dont like dudes that act like u... it was never personal and u can continue your homosexual jokes.. its funny to me too but the way u talk about next mans things i gotta wonder..and play the tune

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

LOL you have efriend references!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE refer to my post in response to your shm sensitive ethugs comment
no name calling..no hate..just plain facts

Back
Top Bottom