Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
calling dudes out and then getting sensitive yourself even if it was a joke

yo im beating a dead dog over here..
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

yeah, it's ereferences, just naming examples of people that I do talk jokingly and sarcasticly with here that others who don't know about our ties might think I'm being an "e-thug" it was an example.

You can beat whatever you want, plain facts here are:

- You calling me out for no direct apparent reason
- You not knowing who I am, or how I am, or in what context and to who I direct my comments to
- You having to mind your own business if your name doesn't come out of my mouth
- You are a hypocrite for basically calling me out the same way

If you wanna take my comments literally, then basically:

oa048.jpg
SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

[UNK] NOW WALK IT OUT!!! [/UNK]
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

:lol:
laugh.gif
None of them dudes is letting up.

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ The madness at Goodfoot today for them hats.

Q, i dropped by that AF1 store today. it was pretty cool looking. it was awkward cuz i didnt see anything that looked like i could buy it so i left quick.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

This war of words should be its own thread, lol...

Anyways, the AF1 store is super... ummmm... white. Very nice and clean design though, them walls are banging. Floors nice and clean too. LOL @ me for looking at interiors so closely but in all honestly the store's super fresh.

Very surprised to see a new face @ Ransom with whom I've done business with in the past. That BBC Varsity is crazy but then again you know me...

Neon fitted first one out that gate... :smh:
smh.gif
@ the peoples who lined up for them. You people gonna have to make me wake up early for the next drop now! :x
sick.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

Quote:
You people gonna have to make me wake up early for the next drop now! :x
sick.gif
I NEED that orange/royal GDFT fitted!

werd. :x
sick.gif
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

:smokin
smokin.gif

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

* grabs popcorn, puts feet up *

nathan 1 - analog 0

the switch from ethug to university grammar student is jilarious.

^the switch from newb nt'er to jock rider is jilarious ( :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
?)

anyone wanna sell their tiff script fitted?
7 1/8 - 1/4

i got cash or paypal

toronto NT is its own world.

btw. i grabbed a size 8 neon fitted cuz it was the last one left, if anyone has 3/4ths or 7/8ths and wants to sell or trade it, get at me, i got some older gdft fitteds for grabs.

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

Neon + Black/White 1/4 was worth the 30 minute wait in the rain. Good thing my work is so close otherwise I would've been late again.

Too bad I had to listen to some dude's music he was trying to blast from his phone's speaker during the wait.

all i said was..

this coming from a dude that listed 5 reasons why the only guy responding to his thread was gay
PERIOD nothing more nothing less

and being the sensitive guy you proved yourself to be..
you responded that it was 6 not 5 reasons..lol i obviously wasnt counting
but then u patronize me by telling me to step up my reading comprehension (which basically let me know that u got some fire in u homie)..
and if u knew the dude and it was an inside joke then he wont have any qualms with you..
but it just shows the rest of us what type of character u are..

that incident was the first that came to mind when you decided to call someone 'sensitive ethug' and i simply stated that maybe you contradict yourself.. cause u responded to a simple emoticon and you made enough effort to write more than a simple one liner which probably would've been sufficient in that case
but if u knew the dude and its an inside joke u could've laughed it off from the beginning and just say thats my dude u dont know we like that
but please talk down on me and expect me not to say anything..
you could've left it at the first 2 lines and this would've been Deaded.

I ask u to keep your comments to a minimum..but you're over there trying to save face in front of your ebuddies..
ok do u homie, just letting u know u could've bowed your head and took an L a long time ago.

I dont need to know you to point out the fact that you're trying to belittle people with wack homosexual jokes..
im the type of dude that dont even like to talk about gays and their business..even jokingly.
BUN THAT type of things PERIOD. I like women..i talk about women and laugh at everything else..
not too much talk involved when it comes to those people.. well maybe a name call here and there.. but no 'clever' 6 line poems

but if that talk comes to u oh so naturally (cause u quick with it).. yet u cant stand strong behind your actions when someone pulls your card (no one called you out) then ur just as close to a chi chi as one can get..

but for real for real.. dead it and keep moving..but know that if u slip up again u might be a likely target for a light hearted response

damn im repeating myself

nathan, please be quite, there's no need for arguing on the internet....thats only for sensitive people

and I need that Goodfoot Knicks New Era
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Quote:
Quote:
lol i just guessed your from sauga seeing how you're soft.. calling dudes out and then getting sensitive yourself even if it was a joke. reason i brought anything up was because in your positive christmas thread u got wild on the dude .. off of an emoticon :smh:
smh.gif
, so i put it as a joke. maybe dude is soft, he can dish it out but cant take.

anyways case closed, lets bring the true canada fourm back and help out other cats and provide helpful information. theres only a select few in this fourm, all of which are knowledgeable guys with good insight into the culture in canada.

You really are starting to sound like a broken record, just keep it movin' please and get at me with something new besides trying to belittle me saying I'm trying to "save face" in front of my "e-buddies," I'm sorry if I'm able to maintain genuine relationships with people from all walks of life and places, even through a message board.

I mean, you really aren't making any strong points except trying to say you're so much better and not as sensitive as me in front of these same "e-people," like they're robots or something. I don't know who this "us" is you are referring to but it seems like you are really taking this whole thing to heart, and that's fine, you and yours can take it however you like.

You're a typical hatin' cat trying to spit some braggadocio in the same vein that you're criticizing.

Look at you, you're so heterosexual that you don't even mention homosexuals! LETS ALL BOW TO YOUR HETEROSEXUALNESS, THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SHUT UP NOW!

NP83, c0nfocal (ain't no switch, I've always posted like this so ain't nothing changed especially the fact you're still my son's son) or whoever else, I'm REAL SOFT for standing up for what I'm saying, for replying, I'm real soft, it's not like I ran and hid or backed away from any debate or anything like that, cats really gettin' their terminology mixed up. NP83 what I said was a joke in return, but obviously Nathan wants to use this as some kind of reason for him to bring out all his built up inner hate for me and my style of posting on a message board.

For responding to your emoticon, Nathan responded to my "sensitive thugs" comment, then I DISHED BACK, said my piece, you can't handle that I actually have some clarity and sense in this?

You dish out, I dish back, then cats crying about what I dish back, hmmmm who's really soft?

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Come on everyone. Enough with this.

This is a MESSAGE BOARD!!! Theres no point in arguing and wasting time on this stupid topic. Put your Ego's aside and let it be.

Lol, somehow I know that video would pop off. Let's just end this conversation now,
no use in fighting on a message board.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Back
Top Bottom