Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Oseez, nevar~! I already wore 'em both to work.

@ GDFT guys and gals, any word if the NewEra's are dropping the same day as the metallic silvers? I might have to save this week and next week's paycheque to get the new fitteds + the 5's.. (Gotta love weekly pay..)

New Eras drop the 27th.(the next 7 colours)

We got our AJ Vs in today and I must say they are bang on.

Except for that stupid 23 on the side and jumpman on the back they are almost identical to the 99 retros

3 pairs for me please

and on that note...a random pic of me and chris bosh

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Birch Run in Michigan is my spot. Picking up "shoes for the school year" for every start of grade school. I remember picking up (not knowing till later what would be) Deion's Nike Diamond Turf because I thought the gold on the side was cool to GP 1s because of the zip up cover. LOL.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

Nice pic Ace, I'll be by tomorrow to chat and check out the new AFI Boutique.

I'm glad I still have my DS V's from 99 so only 2 pairs for me.

hey..nobody answered my "why dont we have a dunkxchange event in toronto" question. is it just because there is nobody to organize it or what? i think its a really good idea. somebody should get on that.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

NP83... if you look waaaay back on the first page lol Si Vous Play is still listed <?> the hot spot is the warehouse (which expanded last year) & it is really hit or miss on what is a steal or not. Got my Spiridon retros there for $90 a few months back but yeah, the finds there are sweet.

Highway 27 & Steeles, you can also check out the Pickering location or the Jane & Finch spot as well. They are decent.

Another gem sometimes is the National Sports warehouse on Sheppard before it turns into Weston Road. They had LeBrons II & III <?>, Cognoscentis, etc. a while back but the prices are a little steeper.

Sorry to rant but I hated missing the AJ XX Stealth blowout at Vaughan Mills :frown:
frown.gif
up yor dunkxchange
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

allah be praised
lol

nahh i'm just working on my winter beard...trying to get my rick ross/freeway on this year something hard(pause)
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

jolly2 :smile:
smile.gif
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

:wow:
eek.gif
@ the citrus VII...prove me wrong

hey when ppl mentioned that the V's were same as the 99-2000's...I am assuming you're just talking about the cut...the leather or nubuck is obviously inferior? and the 3M reflects less (as was demonstrated on NT a while back)? still can't stand that d@mn jumpman with the 23 though...I rather (and will) pay premium for a 2000 version...

BTW in Terminator 2, john connor wears black V's just to let y'all know...but y'all prob knew that already

stopped by lileo yesterday...not worth the trip if you're thinking about it

also, ransom still has their sale on
mississauga > SB's/DRY DENIM/VANS

Back
Top Bottom