Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

In case you guys are from the vaughan area...the footlocker in Vaughan mills doesnt get retros. I assume its the same for the Champs there.

Also, idk if it's been said but Exclucity will be restocking most (I believe) of the Allstar weekend releases in case you guys missed out. Check their instagram if you wanna see what shoes.

Thanks to everyone who answered my UK shipping question, I ended up shipping it via Canada Post with no tracking for around $10 which was pretty cheap IMO even though it's gonna take around 2.5-3 weeks

if you are selling this shirt via eBay, it puts you at a disadvantage because the buyer could claim you never shipped out the shirt with no tracking

http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-asg-shoe/pid-11142489/pgid-11251797

FSR at Nike.ca for the Jordan 1 ASG. Rep if you use it
tongue.gif

if you are selling this shirt via eBay, it puts you at a disadvantage because the buyer could claim you never shipped out the shirt with no tracking

Yeah, no tracking and international shipping is not a good combo. I've had a bunch of people contact me about stuff I'm selling on ebay in the UK, Argentina, Malaysia, etc. but luckily they all flaked so I didn't have to deal with it. I guess addresses outside North America and the UK can't be confirmed by Paypal so that worries me.

Last edited:
LOL so i went to go buy the Master 12s today...mall opened ar 9:30 i got there at 9:20ish. When the footlocker opened they told us they sold out at 5am...when the mall opens at 9:30. Can someone explain that to me please?

LOL so i went to go buy the Master 12s today...mall opened ar 9:30 i got there at 9:20ish. When the footlocker opened they told us they sold out at 5am...when the mall opens at 9:30. Can someone explain that to me please?

They don't like you?

How's that even possible? Which mall was it?

What's going on? These Jordan's actually sold out, while the aqua 8 and the white red 4 didn't?

How's that even possible? Which mall was it?
What's going on? These Jordan's actually sold out, while the aqua 8 and the white red 4 didn't?

Yes...apparently, this was Woodbine Mall. Closest footlocker in my area. I thought no one knew about the mall so it'd be a easy cop lmao. I went in at like 5:00pm and got the alternate 89s no problem.

Thank you.

EDIT: Meant Woodbine Centre, my bad.

Last edited:

I saw people complain about NDC (I assume it stands for Nike.com) shipping w/ the Cement 4s, will I encounter the same problems with my order? (if I can get a pair)
I ordered an OVO Shirt on NDC and according to its tracking it was sent to Amsterdam after it arrived in Toronto. Canadpost's tracking only says the label was created. I chatted with support two days ago and got an email from NDC saying there is a delay to my shipment. They will be refunding the shipping cost I paid and give me a 20% off coupon code. So at least their customer service is doing something to compensate 

I ordered an OVO Shirt on NDC and according to its tracking it was sent to Amsterdam after it arrived in Toronto. Canadpost's tracking only says the label was created. I chatted with support two days ago and got an email from NDC saying there is a delay to my shipment. They will be refunding the shipping cost I paid and give me a 20% off coupon code. So at least their customer service is doing something to compensate 
Cool, thanks for the info. I doubt I get these shoes anyways lol, but the info is good for the future. Appreciate it

With the space jams rumored to be dropping this year, what do you all think the going rate is for a DS 2009 pair (sz 11.5)?

Considering letting mine go but have been out of the loop for the last two years bc of school lol

Easy cop on the master XII. Walked in as usual at 10am, then again I am a size 12.
Anyone know where to get a 5.5 youth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom