Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ could be that they have that OVO feel to them with the gold hints 

Hype is high now, will calm down by next release. 

Yeah, probably that. It being an all-black shoe (for those who have to wear all black sneakers at school or work), it being a little similar to OVOs, and the fact they released early during ASW here which created more buzz all played factors I guess. Reminds me a little of how fast those all-black Huaraches moved 2 summers ago.

With the space jams rumored to be dropping this year, what do you all think the going rate is for a DS 2009 pair (sz 11.5)?

Considering letting mine go but have been out of the loop for the last two years bc of school lol

Funny, I did a meetup with a guy last week. We both had multiple meetups arranged at the same spot/same time. Anyways, the buyer's first meetup was for a pair of 2009s which he said he paid $300+ for (I think $350). Lightly worn pair, pretty much look damn near brand new.

Last edited:
^re: kobes. As someone mentioned, outlets have the all star Kobe 11 for retail (and 25% off?). I know Vaughan mills and halton got them in for the as weekend and didn't sell out.

BTW, anyone able to give an update on the adidas sale?
Went this morning when it opened

Some guy bought all the boost again.

I managed to cop a pair of energy boost for $30

NBA jerseys only old and large sizes

Last edited:
That's very odd. Unless they did an early morning drop, which usually happens at 8am at malls not 5am.

I knew people wanted the 12s but I didn't know they hype was that crazy. I would have never thought the these 12s would move faster than Aqua or Chrome 8s.

Ya, i contacted the mall and figured it out. They did an early release at 8am, i have no idea why the employee working there told me 5.

Went this morning when it opened
Some guy bought all the boost again.
I managed to cop a pair of energy boost for $30
NBA jerseys only old and large sizes

Thanks. I guess it's the same guy as yesterday that cleared out the boosts. I wonder how he carry all those shoes to his car (assuming they come w/box)

they had these and the USA ones for 159.99  plus 25% off at vmills today, was there around 2pm, quite a bite of sizes

Do you know if they still have or if they carried the ASG version from 2015? Will need to make a trip out there tomorrow

Do you know if they still have or if they carried the ASG version from 2015? Will need to make a trip out there tomorrow
The 2015 ASG Kobe X is what they have, $135 after the discount, scattered sizes remaining when I was there late afternoon today. Haven't seen any Kobe 11s at Vaughan Mills.

Last edited:
Maybe he was on West time #LOL

LOL he's a master troll for that smh, didn't even think of that hahaha.

Btw, if anyone has a pair of size 13 Master 12s please hit me up via PM on here and let me know the price you're looking to sell em for, hopefully it's not as much as the kijiji guys :smile: thanks

In case people want to try some brick and mortar stores...

Saw some older basketball shoes on the clearance racks of Today's Sportswear at Kennedy & Hwy 7 in Markham. Some Adidas Rose 3/4/5s, a pair of black gold Reebok Question, a pair of red alternate Air Flight 89, some other cool stuff I don't remember off my head.

SVP Sports Woodside Square Finch & McCowan still has Shaq Attaq 1 crackled leather and Shaq Attaq 4s for like 50 bucks.

At Warden & Finch Bridlewood Mall First String Sports looks like the owner pulled most of his stock out as clearance items 50% off MSRP. Saw a pair of black Air Max 2 Barkleys and a pair of ultramarine Air 180s.

A pair of Reebok Pump Fury OG still at Groovy.

At Eaze Scarborough Town looks like OG Reebok Ventilators are now just 50 bucks. Saw a pair of Lady Liberty Jordan 10s on the shelf still. Walked into HOH just before noon and no Jordan 12s left.

Not sure if any joggers / running shoe collectors on NT but Asics Metarun still available at both Asics stores. These put any Boost shoes to shame in terms of comfort and performance (returned my Ultra Boost ST).

Last edited:
Please view this ad:

SIZE 11.5 12 and 13 JORDAN MASTER 12 DEADSTOCK ,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clothing-men...-and-13-jordan-master-12-deadstock/1143583690

Price: $ 380.00

How did this guy get 7 pairs? Makes me so upset when I only want a pair for myself but gotta compete with resellers.

I JUST seen that too, and he has both mine and my little bro's...but there's no way I'm giving him my money lmao. I'm hoping the hype dials down a bit and more get posted on kijiji, which will hopefully lower the price a bit. I don't mind paying $300 but i feel like $380 is too much, maybe it's just me though. Oh and goodluck on your hunt!

Ya, i contacted the mall and figured it out. They did an early release at 8am, i have no idea why the employee working there told me 5.
I think they raffled them off, YD Champs usually does raffles if Footlocker does and they did for the master 12's, was there this afternoon and people were picking up their pairs.

The lineup this morning may be only for kids sizes?

not much left of the ASG 2015 version. Believe i saw a 10 and then maybe a 12 or 13, maybe 5 pairs left in total. 

yellow elite kobe x had 8 and 8.5 left, again maybe around 5 pairs left. 

I think they raffled them off, YD Champs usually does raffles if Footlocker does and they did for the master 12's, was there this afternoon and people were picking up their pairs.

The lineup this morning may be only for kids sizes?

I called them 2 days ago and asked if it was FCFS, they said it was. I guess I should have asked what time they open lmao. Being new to the sneaker game I just assumed they'd open when the mall officially opens. Never knew they do early releases. All I can do here is learn from my mistakes.

I actually have 2 Kijiji stalkers right now that message me weekly, to talk ****. The always funny encounters are the people that come with the "You'll never sell those for that price" angle and the shoes end up selling, as usual.

Just a few moments ago someone hit me asking for clearer pics of a shoe I'm selling. The photos I have up are pretty clear shot in natural sun light with close ups. If I could see these folks in person....

Wait, what?

:lol:

So these are 2 scorned buyers who didn't get the deal they wanted? And so now they're messaging on the weekly just to talk ****? Lol ridiculous.

The "you'll never sell those for that price" are definitely the funniest. I was selling some Gamma's last year and some fool lowballed me and gave me a full market breakdown on them and how they could be had for much cheaper, which was complete bs. Told him cool story and maybe he'll get lucky and find some reps at his price to which he lost it and told me to come on TSG 'to get roasted on' :lol: Needless to say, had a buyer the next day who was super cool and came all the way down from London.

Definitely had positive experiences on Kijiji but you gotta weed out a lot of goofs in the process.

VM 

seems like stuff from last weekend is now 25% off 

i.e. Kobe X lows $160 25% off

Lebron XII $ 180 25% off 

Lebron XII Elite and ASG 2015 $190 25% off 

KD 8 $160 25% off if i rmb correctly 

Not sure if any joggers / running shoe collectors on NT but Asics Metarun still available at both Asics stores. These put any Boost shoes to shame in terms of comfort and performance (returned my Ultra Boost ST).
There are 2 asics STORES?!

I know theres one at Vmills, where is the other?

There are 2 asics STORES?!

I know theres one at Vmills, where is the other?
Toronto Premium Outlet at 401/Trafalgar has a much bigger Asics store with a ton of last sizes and unique models (modern stuff) that I haven't seen anywhere else. Nothing on Onitsuka Tigers tho (gotta goto Groovy for that). For retro Asics I would suggest trying Today's Sportswear at Pmall / Centerpoint / Eglinton Ave or Solestop.

SVP Sports actually have the best prices but crappy selection, like I got Gel Fujisetsu for 30 bucks there (ice and snow running cleats). Gel Noosa Fast 1 is also 30 bucks there and they come with speed laces / lace locks but toe box is too narrow.

Over 10 years ago when the only place in TO to get retro Asics Gels was Urban Outfitters, I suggested Groovy to get some in but they never listened. Once they finally decided to bring some in it was too late, and they got all the crappy ones lol!

Last edited:
Toronto Premium Outlet at 401/Trafalgar has a much bigger Asics store with a ton of last sizes and unique models (modern stuff) that I haven't seen anywhere else. Nothing on Onitsuka Tigers tho (gotta goto Groovy for that). For retro Asics I would suggest trying Today's Sportswear at Pmall / Centerpoint / Eglinton Ave or Solestop.

SVP Sports actually have the best prices but crappy selection, like I got Gel Fujisetsu for 30 bucks there (ice and snow running cleats). Gel Noosa Fast 1 is also 30 bucks there and they come with speed laces / lace locks but toe box is too narrow.

Over 10 years ago when the only place in TO to get retro Asics Gels was Urban Outfitters, I suggested Groovy to get some in but they never listened. Once they finally decided to bring some in it was too late, and they got all the crappy ones lol!

There was one really unknown spot that had retro Asics about 10 years ago, maybe 8 actually. There's a fitness centre at Hwy 7/Leslie it's called Parkway fitness club I think. There was a little squash shop that had a ton of asics and a good selection of retros. The guy who ran it gave my friends and I some crazy deals. I believe he said he was one of the main distributers of asics if I'm not mistaken. I just figured Id mention that because based on some of the today's sportswear locations you must be in and around that area. Can't confirm if that store is still in business.

Back
Top Bottom