Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

STC at eaze only has white/red uptempos left.  No more black ones.  HOH still has some sizes left in the tinker Kobe XI

Last edited:
Footlocker Outlet had tech fleece shorts for $39.99 - black - 2 smalls, 1 large, 1 xl

I haven't followed Jordan releases for awhile. Do y'all get em on ndc, raffle, or line up? Im eyeing the flu games coming out in a few weeks

looking to buy my first  pair of tech fleece shorts and a pair of tech fleece pants without having to pay full price, if anyone could help much appreciated.

Does anyone own both the the Nike Air Huaraches and the Nike Flyknit Racers? I found a specific colorway I liked online, but I haven't tried on a pair and won't be able to swing by my local FTL until later on the week. I have really wide feet so I was told to size up, as I don't plan to use them as performance sneakers and I like having a little wiggle room on the toes. I'm trying to compare them to my Huaraches as they fit almost like a sock/extremely tight and for those I had to size up a whole size for a comfortable fit. Thanks!

Last edited:

Does anyone own both the the Nike Air Huaraches and the Nike Flyknit Racers? I found a specific colorway I liked online, but I haven't tried on a pair and won't be able to swing by my local FTL until later on the week. I have really wide feet so I was told to size up, as I don't plan to use them as performance sneakers and I like having a little wiggle room on the toes. I'm trying to compare them to my Huaraches as they fit almost like a sock/extremely tight and for those I had to size up a whole size for a comfortable fit. Thanks!
imo, i own racers and lunars, I feel they fit pretty true to size. I don't have the narrowest foot, but I also don't have really wide feet.

whereas I feel huarache's I feel like I need to size up. I've worn 0.5 and even 1 size up in huaraches and to me it still feels like a good fit.

but then again I always say take other people's recommendations with a grain of salt because everyone's foot is different.

Size up for the racer as well. If you have a flat foot, you might not like the fit

Back
Top Bottom