Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

this has happened to me a bunch of times. I actually had the shoes delivered and at least 4 days later got shipping confirmation and never got a delivery confirmation. Generally takes anywhere between 4-7 business days to get stuff delivered, which isn't too bad.

This is killing me, I have 3 .CA order confirmations and 0 shipping confirmations. My USA pair already showed up.

Thanks @ill4eva

Last edited:
For those awaiting shipping confirmation for their MC Racers - just got off a chat with a Nike.ca rep. Orders just shipped so the email should be coming soon. If you're that impatient, hit up the chat with your order number and they can provide you with your tracking number.

Thanks. :pimp:

Got an email from Nike.ca saying my order for MC racer was cancelled because they are out of stock. Pissed. 

Last edited:
I was there on Monday morning, they had:

Heather Grey AW77 (lots of sizes, large included)

Blue AW77 (large)

Light Blue Windrunner (lots of sizes, large included)

Game Royal Blue Windrunner (medium and XL, no large or I would have bought one)

Oddly enough the AW77 were $90 and the Windrunners were $75.

Got an email from Nike.ca saying my order for MC racer was cancelled because they are out of stock. Pissed. 
fuuuu.  Haven't received shipping confirmation, order still processing.  Got on Niketalk and was told they will send shipping info when available. Ordered 3am

Just got my shipping confirmation email for MCs. Tracking says they left Europe yesterday and got to YYZ this morning.

Mine arrived in Canada today, but I didn't get any emails

Edit: got it as I submitted my post

Last edited:
Got confirmations on both of my .ca pairs.  I guess most people didn't get cancellations.  One of my orders was made in the middle of the raptors game on Friday for reference.

Back
Top Bottom