Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Didn't grab a pair of the MC Racers. Grabbed the Oreo V2s on a restock a couple months ago so I'm good. Found that those went out of stock super fast. Funny how people are trying to resell the "Orca" racers for 300$  when they aren't even hard to come by:lol:

Yea it's true, but the non-volt colourway is hard to find.

Last edited:
I've never copped kicks to resell. Seems like a waste of time to me tbh.. Either rock the shoes or pass to let someone else have 
grin.gif

Went to burloak today. They had dark blue and light blue wind runners. The dark blue was $49.99.

They still had a few light grey tech fleece aw77s for $89.99 and light grey tech fleece crews for $79.99. They sold out of the black aw77 hoodies. They were $49.99

Red tag items were an additional 25% off and hash wall was 25% off. Running shorts were $24.99 and dry fit shirts were $19.99.

Canadians always get screwed on prices. Always.
Damn $100. I saw the same ones in the Nike Outlet thread in the states going for $30 a piece.

Camo tech fleece were $100.00.  Got a size Large and find them tight in the crotch area.  Gonna return them tomorrow...

Anyone seen any men or woman tech fleece at Halton Hills?  Worth making the trek there?
I saw the same black camo tech fleece pants for 100$ at halton,  was so iffy on buying them cause it was a M and paying 100 for them? I knew i could find them for a lot cheaper  or they would go on sale.. Ill jus wait it out for the right price to come my way

Went to burloak today. They had dark blue and light blue wind runners. The dark blue was $49.99.

They still had a few light grey tech fleece aw77s for $89.99 and light grey tech fleece crews for $79.99. They sold out of the black aw77 hoodies. They were $49.99

Red tag items were an additional 25% off and hash wall was 25% off. Running shorts were $24.99 and dry fit shirts were $19.99.
wheres burloak??

anyone getting shipping confirmation from Nike for their MC racers yet? My snkrs order shipped but not Nike.ca so just curious

.ca shipping is always weird.  i once waited a few days, then randomly i got shipping confirm email when it was out for delivery to my house.  

.ca shipping is always weird.  i once waited a few days, then randomly i got shipping confirm email when it was out for delivery to my house.
this has happened to me a bunch of times. I actually had the shoes delivered and at least 4 days later got shipping confirmation and never got a delivery confirmation. Generally takes anywhere between 4-7 business days to get stuff delivered, which isn't too bad.

Is the dark blue that they had some variation of navy (either obsidian or squadron blue)? I've been looking to get one of those for cheap.

Re: the Raptors giveaway playoff tshirts

Although some of those shirts were questionable, atleast Raptors MR/PR are trying to change it up a little and be creative. It looked like Miami gave away the same "White Hot" tshirt at every playoff home game, and some of the other t-shirts were just block letter prints of "Insert team X here, basketball"

Re: the Raptors giveaway playoff tshirts

atleast Raptors MR/PR are trying to change it up a little and be creative.

They should've changed it back to what they were doing before. Whoever was responsible for the playoff merch and overall branding in the post-season did a terrible job.

They should've changed it back to what they were doing before. Whoever was responsible for the playoff merch and overall branding in the post-season did a terrible job.
Couldn't agree more. The playoff merch is hot garbage. Game 1 against Brooklyn probably had the best shirt with "The Nothern Uprising". 

For those awaiting shipping confirmation for their MC Racers - just got off a chat with a Nike.ca rep. Orders just shipped so the email should be coming soon. If you're that impatient, hit up the chat with your order number and they can provide you with your tracking number.

Couldn't agree more. The playoff merch is hot garbage. Game 1 against Brooklyn probably had the best shirt with "The Nothern Uprising". 
lol. At the time when I received that shirt I thought it was just ok. But after seeing all the shirts this year... I was surprised at the lack of creativity. 

Back
Top Bottom