Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i need a canada goose. or a north face. either or.

and my fitteds fit the same. sole purpose and analog had mad troubles.

:lol:
laugh.gif

COMMITTEE
jointhecommittee.blogspot.com

any chance goodfoot getting these in?

nike-stussy-free-dunk.jpg

Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

fairview niketown
they had mars 4 in sz 10, 12 and 7.5

SuPrEmEApE..... Smartest Guy in the Room

Ask Why....

Footlockers all over got glow in the dark dunks, halloween af1s, frankensteins and luchas.

yes yes..saw them today..no spc
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Why the hell is footlocker getting all these shoes now? like give me a break.

I guess it's true that the District Manager over there is so jealous of all the independent boutiques that he keeps getting at Nike to get accounts or snitch on other stores.

^ And to make matters worse, they are trying to enforce a NO DISCOUNT POLICY for 10 days from release date.. Not just for customers, but for employees too!

When are those shirts gonna be ready.. you know the ones.. GDFT... Support the Independants!

SOLE PURPOSE IS ME

DJ ROYALE
The DJ

SPANKDELICIOUS
The Party

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING FROM FTL/CHA ON HOLD.. HOLLA.​

yeah man, the sizings were off, i wanna go back for a 8 if they have any left, if anyone wants a blk suede in 3/4 or 5/8, i cant remember what i took, then look for me, i might sell my purple too if they have bigger sizes. i'll call today.
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

saw the frankenstines and lucha's and the halloweens at footlockers.. also the glow in the darks too... also saw the AJ3 dunks at NTO on bloor...

umm anyone know where to pick up some nice vans? ive heard that groovy's got some nice stuff but thats it :frown:

Quote:
^^ thats outta control, footlocker has nice kicks nowadays?

'Nice' kicks just aren't as limited in quantity as they once were. Halloween '06 numbers are far greater than '05s.

Quote:
umm anyone know where to pick up some nice vans? ive heard that groovy's got some nice stuff but thats it

groovy doesn't have an account anymore. at least they didn't have it a couple months back. i went in a couple weeks ago and didn't see any either.

best spots in the city are along yonge. urbn, boathouse, plus countless mom & pops going all the way up to bloor. capsule has a lot as well. otis gets vault's.
COMMITTEE
jointhecommittee.blogspot.com

I don't know if anyone's interested but sport chek markville has some jordans still sitting on their wall. black melo 5.5's, white/red dub zeros, chutney XXs, white/red Xs, white/red XIVs and the citrus 7's. they have a buy one get one sale going on right now and the white/red Xs can count as the second shoe so you get it for 50% off.

Quote:
Agreed with vood99.

Thanks Diplomat. With the upcoming 25th anniversary of the AF1 I can quite easily say that there'll be alot more GR stuff. Easters, 'Sheeds, Halloweens etc.. are going to be more an more mainstream.

The '06 'Sheeds even came in kid sizes - and this sneaker was once a QS.

Quite frankly I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Nike just doin what they can to keep customers happy...and to ultimately make more money lol

if you're looking for "nice vans" im guessing you mean vault/syndicate and not just basic checkerboards and whatnot. uncle otis and adrift are the only places i know right now, toronto is hurting when it comes to anything limited in vans really
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Quote:
Thanks Diplomat. With the upcoming 25th anniversary of the AF1 I can quite easily say that there'll be alot more GR stuff. Easters, 'Sheeds, Halloweens etc.. are going to be more an more mainstream.

:smh:
nono.gif
What wackness, what's the point of having these special themed shoes now.

IMO I think it's a bad thing but whatever.

You will be seeing, Easters and all the holiday releases all over the streets>.< bad thing..

my main problem is not that there wider releases (though that does overexpose the culture and make everyone think they a sneakerhead)

but that the quality of the releases is more gimmicky and whack..

ie. last years halloweens are SO much better, i also prefered older easters and sheeds ETC ETC

Da Zone just got in the new Fall Evisu line. Alot of denim and some nice hoddys and tees. :D
happy.gif

Heard 50% off sale FL/Champs is in 2 weeks.

Freshsince1982 - Nice meeting you today.

Back
Top Bottom