Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Silent auction? :smh:
smh.gif

silent auction, @#%$

thats kind of hilarious, maybe it is worth copping a pair for the resell???
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^you didn't get the memo?

what are the GLow in the Dark Dunks retailing for? and what's the FL style code? (Please and Thank You)
formerly shoeWUfreak

Are the Js in Da Zone in the revolving glass case by the entrance all done through consignment?

I knew the Chinese owner, who was cools, took all his heat down from the wall and peaced. But when he was there he sold pieces of them at the right price.

Any NTers invovled in that consignment program at Da Zone? Really interested, or least for a price quote, on those Fire Red Vs by the front of the door.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Dia De Los Muertos this saturday @ GDFT TO and MTL and possibly CGY but most likely theirs will be the following week.
No silent auction...however the shoes will be packaged with a t-shirt. Will update with the price soon...our shipment comes in this week.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
Dia De Los Muertos this saturday @ GDFT TO and MTL and possibly CGY but most likely theirs will be the following week.
No silent auction...however the shoes will be packaged with a t-shirt. Will update with the price soon...our shipment comes in this week.

what kind of tshirt is it going to be?
Quote:
...which invisibles did gdft get? blue or prp?
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Quote:
what kind of tshirt is it going to be?

A goodfoot shirt..DUH!

It's a shirt we designed that hooks up to the shoes...

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^^ pics of the shirts???
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

phrased that incorrectly, has anybody seen them on display, I know the come in november but I'm just wondering if an employee would be able to state that they'll be out in a week or whatever

Back
Top Bottom