Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah, saw the hoodie too, but then, I decided to pass. I'll stick to plain ones.
STUSSY SB sz10.5 FOR SALE VNDS.

Inquire within.

box logo new eras came and went already (i know, i was pissed too), and the new vans are supreme stores only
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^^agreed..wish they had a purple one tho..missed out on the purple G` =(
-----------------------
Looking for:
Send Helps, Tiffs, hosois, adidas extacy hi's and goldenrods (sz 10.5-11) & any purple fitted [non-team related] sz 7 1/2 or 7 3/8

G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

hahaha so my little brother came home today with a gdft fitted and the wu tang everybody his.. glad he wears my size lol.

congrats ace, 15 year olds think youre dope, lol
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

checked out the Nike outlet at Vaughan mills today and they have a bunch of Jordan XIV last shots and the red/white colours in sz. 7-8 (as of closing time) there are also huge szs like 14+ and some black/silver and white/silver XXI in huge szs for $69.99 they also have a bunch of other shoes scattered on tables going for $49.99 or less

went to vmills today and that place was rammed like a mother... went into the nike outlet and people were going buck, they had a few jordan 21's left in the white/white and all black colorway in huge sizes, didnt really check the sizes cuz they looked to big for me but from what i saw they were like like sz. 13 and up. a few XIV's left but also the sizes were either youth sizes or sizes from 12 and up.
also had a a bunch of blazers on the tables and 06 easter 180's. all going for $49.99. seen pippen II's (white/white) for 49.99 as well but if your looking for anything in a 8-10, there aint none. there aint really nothing else to give a report about up there.

on a side note, i know its a long shot, but is there any supreme stuff left at nomad? im also looking for a touque for winter, nomad/ransom have any (stussy?, supreme?)

Cant say i never gave u anything :pimp:
pimp.gif
Supreme_Sole Auctions

Quote:
went to vmills today and that place was rammed like a mother... went into the nike outlet and people were going buck, they had a few jordan 21's left in the white/white and all black colorway in huge sizes, didnt really check the sizes cuz they looked to big for me but from what i saw they were like like sz. 13 and up. a few XIV's left but also the sizes were either youth sizes or sizes from 12 and up.

and an additional 30% off

anyone have any hookups to a GAP friends and family 30% off card ? its for the end of this month i believe

nike outlet in vaughan mills still got all 3 blazers in a pretty nice size run....

still got some bred and whit/red 14's left
as well as some white and some black 21's
also got easter 180's and some seamless af1's

Does over the rainbow carry levis??

will goodfoot be getting the 3 bears pack? i remember seeing samples a while back.
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

Yep.

3 Bears pack is in already. We'll be releasing them NEXT weekend. Not this weekend. However, as a consolation this weekend we have the Footpatrol Stab II and the Destroyers Dunks!
Also..of course the J Dilla hats that release on Friday...should be a big weekend.

Just FYI..for Canada the 3 Bears pack does not include the Dunk Mid...or if it does, we didn't book on them.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Back
Top Bottom