Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I just hope those kids were not using my pass to get in a gobble up all the sizes, cause that would suck. They should not let people buy more than 2 pairs as that would be clear to everyone they are reselling. SMH what happened to 1 per person. I'll be heading there tonight for the multi color flyknits for sure.

i think those kids might be the same kids on sat braging they got nuff shadows for sale came from hoh n went straight to es to get toro 4s

i think those kids might be the same kids on sat braging they got nuff shadows for sale came from hoh n went straight to es to get toro 4s
Those kids are dumb and anyone who buys off these kids are even dumber.  You can easily find Toros below Canadian retail if you take the time to look!

good looking out on all of the ES updates, guys
nthat.gif

much appreciated.

On another note, any word on if the "Xmas/Rondo PE" Hyperposites dropped up here? They released down south today. My buddy at HOH had no idea what I was talking about and said there was nothing in-store last night that would hint to something dropping today.

They got a bunch of the shawn kemp kamikaze 2's (white black green) at the Today's Sportswear in New Kennedy Square (Markham) last time I checked.  130 + tax right now.  I'm pretty sure they had FSR of that shoe too.

BTW, for you reebok fans, they also have the questions in black/gold and the georgetown colour for 140 + tax and they also have the answer iv in white/red and black/red for 100 + tax if I'm not mistaken

Was there an hour ago, they only had 2 sz 10.5 and a sz12 left in the toros

Would anyone be able to help me nab a 10.5 Toros? Would pay you back and then some, much appreciated!!

Edit: hooked up, mucho thanks to those that pm'd and offered to help (you know who you are). Some good peoples up in here

Last edited:
nthat.gif

much appreciated.

On another note, any word on if the "Xmas/Rondo PE" Hyperposites dropped up here? They released down south today. My buddy at HOH had no idea what I was talking about and said there was nothing in-store last night that would hint to something dropping today.

Heard from friends down south it was a limited HOH release, not all of the HOH got them, so chances are we won't get them, you can buy from resellers who'll ship up here, price would be equal to Canadian retail after tax

nthat.gif

much appreciated.

They are up on Footlocker's website.  About $325 after shipping/exchange/FL customs up charge.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...-green/navy/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER SP

DARK GREY/BLACK-BLUE GLOW/PINK FLASH

526628-004

if its these...i am beggin someone to him me up via PM for me to send them paypal funds to pick me up a size 11...thanks

Nike ES got the LeBron X Hazelnuts. As of 10:30 they only had under 10.5 left, I believe $219.00

They got a bunch of the shawn kemp kamikaze 2's (white black green) at the Today's Sportswear in New Kennedy Square (Markham) last time I checked.  130 + tax right now.  I'm pretty sure they had FSR of that shoe too.

BTW, for you reebok fans, they also have the questions in black/gold and the georgetown colour for 140 + tax and they also have the answer iv in white/red and black/red for 100 + tax if I'm not mistaken
Im out of the country right now but I heard that Footlocker and Champs are carrying the Reebok Shaqnosis. Any clue how much they cost in Canada cause there 115 in the states

Im out of the country right now but I heard that Footlocker and Champs are carrying the Reebok Shaqnosis. Any clue how much they cost in Canada cause there 115 in the states
$140 + tax I believe.  There are a few sizes still up on Reebok.ca where you can sign up for their newsletter and get another 20% off until the end of July.

Back
Top Bottom