Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure, I was lucky enough to cop hazels today. But there was a short fat employee who was giving a lot of customers a hard time. Asking for work ID from one customer. Rude as ****. Someone must a took a dump on her face this morning. All the other ES employees are really nice

Not sure, I was lucky enough to cop hazels today. But there was a short fat employee who was giving a lot of customers a hard time. Asking for work ID from one customer. Rude as ****. Someone must a took a dump on her face this morning. All the other ES employees are really nice
Yeah, that would be the manager and she's not the most friendliest person most of the time. All the other employees there are good and a few provide just outstanding service. The manager on the other hand, normally not that friendly. At first I didn't blame her that much given how some people act towards her when they do the early morning wrist band handouts and people don't get their pair. However even watching her inside the store dealing with customers who didn't even participate in the morning line up, she's often times either rude or just unpleasant.

The other employees in general though, really great.

Hey guys
End of day report: 6 pairs of sz 9-9.5 toros

Still lots of sizes for multicolour flyknits

No sign of lebrons.. Short fat manager lady mentioned in above comments still in pms-mode and was not very helpful in getting more info

Hey guys
End of day report: 6 pairs of sz 9-9.5 toros

Still lots of sizes for multicolour flyknits

No sign of lebrons.. Short fat manager lady mentioned in above comments still in pms-mode and was not very helpful in getting more info
Anyone be able to help me grab a 9 in toros? pm me please

No luck for me on the 10s. Today sportswear only had big sizes.

If anyone has a sz 9 or knows where i can get it for under 250 let me know. Thanks!

Didnt check what size but the Vault has lebron 9s (black and green), Kobe 6s dark knights, air max 90 sunsets, some foams and a couple air max 95s.

They also have jordan 8s aqua for $100+tax, a couple other 8s and 1s as well as toros for 200+tax.

Today's sportswear on Spadina has a FSR of the shadow 1s when I went today. They are not on the wall but near the back of the store in the middle near the kids size section. Love how they put it back there though lol.

Today's sportswear on Spadina has a FSR of the shadow 1s when I went today. They are not on the wall but near the back of the store in the middle near the kids size section. Love how they put it back there though lol.
did they have bugs bunnies? Or playoffs?

Last edited:
kinda of off topic but does anyone know any shops that sell authentic baseball and soccer jerseys?

If anyone goes to the ES and see's a sz. 9 or 9.5 in the Toro's and doesnt mind grabbing a pair for me that would be greatly appreciated. PM if you do and thanks in advance.

kinda of off topic but does anyone know any shops that sell authentic baseball and soccer jerseys?
Which soccer team?

Try SVP, specifically the one in Scaborough at Woodside Square for Nike branded teams like ManU.

For Adidas branded teams like Madrid and Chelsea, you can shop for them on the adidas store online, they're having a sale right now. 

Back
Top Bottom