Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

No size 8 left at the Brampton Today's Sportswear but they have everything else.

Any update on the ES today?

People need to stop asking publicly in these forums for ES passes. You think region heads and managers don't know what Niketalk is? Asking is just going to get them cancelled and end up ruining it for everyone.

Little help guys, I have the opportunity to grab the Jordan 5 Toro Bravo pack for a very decent price. Problem is it's a size 7.5. My only other pair of 5's I have are my T23's and they fit me big as it's a 8.5 so I threw in Force Shields. In most Jordans i'm a size 8. I've read some mixed reviews especially of the recent 5's with the grapes being TTS and the black grapes people going half size up. Thoughts?

Little help guys, I have the opportunity to grab the Jordan 5 Toro Bravo pack for a very decent price. Problem is it's a size 7.5. My only other pair of 5's I have are my T23's and they fit me big as it's a 8.5 so I threw in Force Shields. In most Jordans i'm a size 8. I've read some mixed reviews especially of the recent 5's with the grapes being TTS and the black grapes people going half size up. Thoughts?

For Vs, personally I'll always go a half size down. Among the recent releases I own (white grapes, 2011 blk/metallic) it's worked out great: get em in sz 10, where practically everything else I'm 10.5

For Vs, personally I'll always go a half size down. Among the recent releases I own (white grapes, 2011 blk/metallic) it's worked out great: get em in sz 10, where practically everything else I'm 10.5
Thanks for the advice man. If it was another shoe, I would normally have just jumped on the chance since if it ended up not fitting, I would just leave it boxed. But with the V's and the yellowing, I feel like I have to wear them. 

Anybody check out the "out of the box" sneaker exhibit at the bata shoe museum downtown??? I wanna know if it's worth checking out..

People need to stop asking publicly in these forums for ES passes. You think region heads and managers don't know what Niketalk is? Asking is just going to get them cancelled and end up ruining it for everyone.
I agree and disagree with this shawty low low.

I have received multiple ES passes from my friends that work in the corporate world. ES gives out passes to many companies, agencies and organizations. They cannot determine the influx of staff coming in/out. When my company receives them I give them to everyone and their mother and I get it back in the future. This is how they operate; it's part of their ‘exclusivity’ that only lends itself to the illusion of the latter.

People axing for passes on NT won't stop the process, however, it may bring on more barriers and/or change practicing standards.

This video may explain the process better:

Although you may feel the video link doesn't make sense to this topic, you may want to think to yourself 'how does it feel..?'

I will check to see how many pairs of the Toro's Winners received and will report back ASAP [no Rocky].

Today's on Spadina and Dundas has small sizes and an 11/12 in the 1s. They also have purple Flyknits for $99. Is this typical for Today's? That's cheaper than Nuccio hooking it up @ Nike ES.

Anyone?

Anybody check out the "out of the box" sneaker exhibit at the bata shoe museum downtown??? I wanna know if it's worth checking out
I checked it out it wasn't too bad.  If you like shoes then check it out.  Obviously there were some OG J's there

Today's on Spadina and Dundas has small sizes and an 11/12 in the 1s. They also have purple Flyknits for $99. Is this typical for Today's? That's cheaper than Nuccio hooking it up @ Nike ES.

Anyone?

I find that their prices on certain things are definitely lower than retail than the usual spots. Free's, Roshe's, Flyknit's have been the lowest around.

Never thought the Spadina location ever got anything great. Might have to pass through there soon.

oak ville burlington nike factory open again

they say they just did a reno but i didnt see nothing new - like they moved some stuff around i guess

KD V N7s there if you want em $99 i think

Just got back from the ES and nothing to report that hasn't already been posted.
It definitly a waste of time and gas but I knew I was taking a chance.

Back
Top Bottom