Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

did the bel airs or labs release already? I'm so confused with these "delays" and the "oh were not getting them" crap.

did the bel airs or labs release already? I'm so confused with these "delays" and the "oh were not getting them" crap.
The Bel-airs RELEASED ALREADY

the 3lab5 WILL RELEASE on October 26, Nike Canada pushed back the Canadian release date

Anyone planning to attend the Shoetopia event on the 9th???
Ordered tickets last week. The $21 tickets are way up top so I opted for the $59 seat about 20 rows up in the lower bowl. Shoetopia event and a Raptors game for $59 is pretty good value IMO. Hopefully it is supported with a good turn out and plenty of vendors so this can become a regular event in TO.

Where could I get these tickets for Shoetopia. Thinking about opening up but more so looking for heat. Anyone got the link to the website. Plus it be nice to meet up with some fellow NT'ers!

Where could I get these tickets for Shoetopia. Thinking about opening up but more so looking for heat. Anyone got the link to the website. Plus it be nice to meet up with some fellow NT'ers!
www.raptors.com/ticketpass   

Use code shoetopiato.  You have to create an account, which is quick and painless, then you can search for and select your seats. Tickets do not mention Shoetopia on them but I was told the same ticket gets you into both the sneaker event and the game.

Not sure how you get a ticket for just the Shoetopia event if you do not want to go to the game after.  Anyone have info on this?

Last edited:
^ Was just about to post that, got the email a few mins ago. :lol:

Annoyed because I don't think I'll be in the country when it happens. :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks - repped!  What are the hours for this? Thanks.

WHEN:
October 30 - November 4, 2013

HOURS:
Wednesday Oct. 30: 10am-9pm
Thursday Oct 31: 10am-9pm
Friday Nov 1: 10am-9pm
Saturday Nov 2: 10am-6pm
Sunday Nov 3: 10am-6pm

WHERE:
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga
Entrance #3