Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys hope all is well. I have DS Aj 88 size 11.5 looking too trade for space jams 11.5/12 DS or corks 12 and I will offer cash. If anyone has Es pass I will be glad to purchase a ticket (unless your in the holiday spirit of giving) hope to see you all at ShoeTopia. T.O stand up!

If someone has access and is in a generous mood they will give a heads up and post here. Otherwise, please cool off from the requests, which sadly took up a good portion of this thread at times before the store was close for renovations.

Sidenote: Cool to see that Shoetopia event happening. Like 8 years ago a few of us tried to do the same involving the Raptors organization, sadly it never came to fruition. :smh:

Last edited:
Turn out?
Not bad, still very small though. I would say between 10 - 15 tables. Can see all the tables in like 30 minutes max. Some tables had fire. DB4, Corks, Galaxy Foams, Yeezy 1 & 2. One table had the White Infrared 6 that are set to release in 2014 and the 3Lab5 in Black. Made me a little skeptical considering we are like 5 months out before those 6's release. A lot of OG Jordans w/Nike Air treatment. But like I said, needs way more vendors. All in all was ok. 

Not bad, still very small though. I would say between 10 - 15 tables. Can see all the tables in like 30 minutes max. Some tables had fire. DB4, Corks, Galaxy Foams, Yeezy 1 & 2. One table had the White Infrared 6 that are set to release in 2014 and the 3Lab5 in Black. Made me a little skeptical considering we are like 5 months out before those 6's release. A lot of OG Jordans w/Nike Air treatment. But like I said, needs way more vendors. All in all was ok. 
The thing is that they didn't allocate enough space for this and some of the vendors got hidden due to their placement, in terms of heat it wasn't bad, but the pricing could be A LOT BETTER

Agreed . The space was way to small . There was a lot of heat tho. Prices were crazy ! I witnessed someone pay $500 for a pair of 88 White Cement IIIs smh. Hopefully there are more vendors at future events.

I am bringing some Lebron's. Corks, mints, hazel's.
 where you able to sell your Hazel's? ive been trying to sell mine I only bought it because i thought i might be able to trade for the mints. Anybody out have mints sz 10 wanna trade hit me up...lol
Agreed . The space was way to small . There was a lot of heat tho. Prices were crazy ! I witnessed someone pay $500 for a pair of 88 White Cement IIIs smh. Hopefully there are more vendors at future events.
was this in the back left corner? I heard a dude ask for $450 not sure about the counter offer but dude ended up with the shoes.

LIke everyone else I thought the venue was small.

Yes, I was able to sell my hazel's. I was not able to sell my mints (size 11 though). I also saw that guy drop 500$ for the white cement 3's. Felt bad for the guy cause they can be had for so much less. The biggest SMH moment was when I saw a guys mom pay 1150$ for a pair of v's with NA on the back.

Overall it was a decent event. Prices were a little crazy. 1500$ for a DMP pack and 450$ for CDP Hare's.

As far as the early releases (gamma's, black 3lab5, vi's) I heard that front table has some sort of partnership with copkickz. I'm still not sure where I stand on the legitimacy of early release pairs, for the most part the prices make them an easy pass.

Seems the general consensus is that everyone is happy that there was an event, selection was decent, some prices were on the high side but there were too few vendors crammed into too small a space. That's my take on it too. I was also curious about the 2 page release that had to be signed to get in the door. Was it just legalese for ACC insurance purposes or are the organizers going to build a database to market any future events more effectively? Hopefully they do and the next one is bigger and better.

Seems the general consensus is that everyone is happy that there was an event, selection was decent, some prices were on the high side but there were too few vendors crammed into too small a space. That's my take on it too. I was also curious about the 2 page release that had to be signed to get in the door. Was it just legalese for ACC insurance purposes or are the organizers going to build a database to market any future events more effectively? Hopefully they do and the next one is bigger and better.

I asked my buddy who works at MLSE about that form, it is an insurance thing. The database was only for people who bought their tickets online.

As far as the early releases (gamma's, black 3lab5, vi's) I heard that front table has some sort of partnership with copkickz. I'm still not sure where I stand on the legitimacy of early release pairs, for the most part the prices make them an easy pass.

Yeah . He's with CopKickz, known as solekingstoronto and their other partner is doctorsoles.

Yes those WC were at the back . They had them side by side with a black cement III with nike air on the back. That guy whipped out $500 not even thinking twice lol

The waiver I was told was for if you bought a pair of fakes from the vendors it's not MLSE or Footlockers fault

who owned all those samples? any way i can get in contact with that person or organization? i heard it was footlocker head office, if thats the case....who can i speak to? 

Great event last night! Great seeing everyone! It's cool putting the ciattie faces to the ciattie names.

Couple updates from west end Toronto.

1) Champs at a Dufferin Mall had those 'Jordan 3Lab I'm too Hypebeast to realize how ugly they are 5s' on display. Looked like a size 12 or 13. HURRY!!!

2) Ateaze opened back up at Dufferin Mall too. Good guys working there. They have some Js up like Fire and Laney Vs. They're also offering 15% off for their 're-opening.'

Yes, I was able to sell my hazel's. I was not able to sell my mints (size 11 though). I also saw that guy drop 500$ for the white cement 3's. Felt bad for the guy cause they can be had for so much less. The biggest SMH moment was when I saw a guys mom pay 1150$ for a pair of v's with NA on the back.

Overall it was a decent event. Prices were a little crazy. 1500$ for a DMP pack and 450$ for CDP Hare's.

Damn i should have brought shoes but got lazy when it was time to leave. $1150 lmfao i dont care how rich she was. 

Ive only been tempted once to buy an eraly realese pair and that was the XI cool grey since i was leaving for the philippines the same day. I stand as early release pair is still a fake or GM pair. In the end its their word you would have to believe that its a legit pair. I saw a pair of GM concords yesterday at the event $400...
Great event last night! Great seeing everyone! It's cool putting the ciattie faces to the ciattie names.

Couple updates from west end Toronto.

1) Champs at a Dufferin Mall had those 'Jordan 3Lab I'm too Hypebeast to realize how ugly they are 5s' on display. Looked like a size 12 or 13. HURRY!!!

2) Ateaze opened back up at Dufferin Mall too. Good guys working there. They have some Js up like Fire and Laney Vs. They're also offering 15% off for their 're-opening.'
wait... NT did a meet and greet at the event yesterday?

Went by the ES before the event yesterday. ES update: Stand Outs: 3Lab5's, Fire red 5's, Flyknit Chukka, Flyknit Lunar 1's(black/white).  Nothing really on the women's side,also no infant Jordan's some GS in Toro 4's and Fire red 5's.   Was only at the Sneakeropia for a hour. Only things I saw was people buying those Gamma 11's. Way too many of those Gamma 11 and Oreo 5 and other early release/non legit release. I am not a fan or believer of the early release thing unless its out of some ones stock or stock room. But thats just me.  Alot of other random shoes around. Did anyone really put their real name on that form when you entered? Cause I know i didnt.  To the Kid with the FAKE YEEZY 2 (Red Octobers) $2500 for Fake KICKS? Bring FAKE Kicks to a sneaker event..........What the hell are you on? To the little kid trying to sell his TB retro3's the box lable was off. Yea like i said to your Face "FAKE". Dont wanna sound like a ******* but fake **** at a event pisses me off!
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom