Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was about to post an ES report, but I see gotz did that already. Good stuff.

Went by the ES before the event yesterday. ES update: Stand Outs: 3Lab5's, Fire red 5's, Flyknit Chukka, Flyknit Lunar 1's(black/white).  Nothing really on the women's side,also no infant Jordan's some GS in Toro 4's and Fire red 5's.   Was only at the Sneakeropia for a hour. Only things I saw was people buying those Gamma 11's. Way too many of those Gamma 11 and Oreo 5 and other early release/non legit release. I am not a fan or believer of the early release thing unless its out of some ones stock or stock room. But thats just me.  Alot of other random shoes around. Did anyone really put their real name on that form when you entered? Cause I know i didnt.  To the Kid with the FAKE YEEZY 2 (Red Octobers) $2500 for Fake KICKS? Bring FAKE Kicks to a sneaker event..........What the hell are you on? To the little kid trying to sell his TB retro3's the box lable was off. Yea like i said to your Face "FAKE". Dont wanna sound like a ******* but fake **** at a event pisses me off!
mad.gif

good, i would have called them out as well.

what was their response when you said they were fake? 

Was about to post an ES report, but I see gotz did that already. Good stuff.
Just wanted to help out. You always post to help us out.
well wanted to let people know incase that kid sold them to someone!
grin.gif

good, i would have called them out as well.

what was their response when you said they were fake? 
He just looked at me like he couldnt understand me? oh well! what can you do?

no, i am talking about the infrared 6 samples, laney samples and white cement 4 samples amongst other things posted on the footlocker wall. 
Those shoes all belong to one of the shoe guys at Footlockers head office. He was at the event near the end!

Last edited:

Went by the ES before the event yesterday. ES update: Stand Outs: 3Lab5's, Fire red 5's, Flyknit Chukka, Flyknit Lunar 1's(black/white).  Nothing really on the women's side,also no infant Jordan's some GS in Toro 4's and Fire red 5's.   Was only at the Sneakeropia for a hour. Only things I saw was people buying those Gamma 11's. Way too many of those Gamma 11 and Oreo 5 and other early release/non legit release. I am not a fan or believer of the early release thing unless its out of some ones stock or stock room. But thats just me.  Alot of other random shoes around. Did anyone really put their real name on that form when you entered? Cause I know i didnt.  To the Kid with the FAKE YEEZY 2 (Red Octobers) $2500 for Fake KICKS? Bring FAKE Kicks to a sneaker event..........What the hell are you on? To the little kid trying to sell his TB retro3's the box lable was off. Yea like i said to your Face "FAKE". Dont wanna sound like a ******* but fake **** at a event pisses me off!
mad.gif

Repped!!   Thanks for the update,    do you happen to remember the price on the 3labs ?    and any Roshe's spotted?

Repped!!   Thanks for the update,    do you happen to remember the price on the 3labs ?    and any Roshe's spotted?
3 Lab 5 was 192.99. Roshes they had 6 different colors,  4 of the Roshe Hyp (QS) and 2 of the marble soles ones. Almost for got the had the Thermal Foamposites and a few pairs of the Gloves.

Does anyone know how SVP Queen announces their Vault drops?  Or is it just random and unannounced?  I heard they released two Jordan XIV's on Saturday but I don't see anything about it on their website,Twitter or Facebook. 

Does anyone know how SVP Queen announces their Vault drops?  Or is it just random and unannounced?  I heard they released two Jordan XIV's on Saturday but I don't see anything about it on their website,Twitter or Facebook. 

this was posted Oct 28th

this was posted Oct 10th

Nov 8th

they're actually pretty good with posting info on their instagram page.

Thank you! I didn't realize SVP Queen had their own Instagram. Repped.

Thanks for your response but I was asking what CW was at the employee store. I know they have 3 cw's at the Nike store at the Eaton Centre but dont like any of them. was just wondering what the ES had. Thanks again though

Those Chukkas you see on Capsule's site is what they have at ES.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom