Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ES Update:

- Air Jordan V "Fire Red" - FSR, $137
- Air Jordan V "Laney" - FSR, $137
- Air Jordan V "3Lab5" - FSR, $190 something...
- Air Jordan X "Steel" - FSR, $137
- Air Jordan III "Fire Red" - FSR , $137
- Air Jordan I "Laney" - FSR, forgot the price, around $110-120?

- Nike Roshe Run Hyperfuse, all 3 colorways, FSR
- Nike Roshe Run Marble, Light Grey and Neon colorways, FSR

- Air Max 1 "Tape" in the Black Camo colorway, FSR, forgot the price

wowsers, thanks for the update

anyone going who is willing to do a favor for me please send a PM and hopefully i can return the favor when my time comes around

-Dion

I don't have one, but something I'd want to ask is what have you done for anyone who has an ES pass for them to give you one?
I've never been to the Employee Store myself, but I'll pay for a pass if someone wants to sell me one. But thanks for your useles information.

ES Update:

- Air Max 1 Premium "Gamma Blue/Brave Blue-Black-Atomic Pink" (The one with the split shoe colour blocing), FSR, didn't check price

- Nike Foamposite "Weatherman", FSR, didn't check price

- Nike Dunk Low SB "Walk of Fame / Brooklyn Projects", most sizes, $75

- Nike Flyknit Free, Black, Rainbow and Blue colourways, $137
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 1, Black/White, FSR
- Couple different colorways of the Nike Lunarglide 5

- Nike LeBron X "King's Pride" GS sizes, $99

- Few sizes left of the Gloves, LeBron X Low (Mercurials) along the wall

- All sizes in Nike Elite socks, various colours, $10~
- Nike sweatpants in both Black and Grey with the elastic cuff, $35~
- Bunch of Nike hoodies, zip and pullovers, vests, jackets in all sizes
- LeBron "Claim the Throne" tee in white/red FSR
- Jordan black leather varsity jacket, bigger sizes left

Will add if I remember more...
Thanks for the update!

ES Update:

- Air Max 1 Premium "Gamma Blue/Brave Blue-Black-Atomic Pink" (The one with the split shoe colour blocing), FSR, didn't check price

DAYUM handsome! Dope update! Those AM 1 'Gamma Blue/Brave Blue-Black-Atomic Pink' look like a dope summer shoe.

I don't normally do this [and feel welcome to troll after] but did you see the CW's of the Flyknit Chukka's?

Thanks for the update illistic, I see they finally put out the shoe I've been waiting for. :smh: |I

DAYUM handsome! Dope update! Those AM 1 'Gamma Blue/Brave Blue-Black-Atomic Pink' look like a dope summer shoe.

I don't normally do this [and feel welcome to troll after] but did you see the CW's of the Flyknit Chukka's?

Only colourway I remember was that pink/raw ground pork color with blueish accents lol

As I figured, the access has been strict since the re-opening. Only actual employees or friends and family of those workers get access for now. Guests are put into their physical systems and you present any form of I.D. to confirm your name. So, for now, all those invites sent out to various companies (paper copies) have not returned.

Last edited:
Yup was expecting nothing stock wise but I arrived this morning around 10:30 to a completely empty store lol...

Yup was expecting nothing stock wise but I arrived this morning around 10:30 to a completely empty store lol...

I was expecting (and told) plenty to be available. But I didn't want to put that info out there since there was no specific dates. But pretty much anything that dropped during the down time would be put out eventually, and to my luck what I want is out now. :lol:

Anyone order off jumpmansneakers.com? I did my research and it seems legit but some of these prices still make me a bit hesitant.

I might just give it a try though. Kobe 5s for $85 and jordan 22s for 150!

Personally i feel like everything after 14 are underrated. Performance wise they seem like legit ball shoes and thats what im looking for.

Any news on this SVP warehouse sale? I feel like there will be some hidden gems out there...Any sources?

Hello everybody does anyone have Corks, black Grapes, shadow 1s for sale . Looking for size 11.5 but will also consider 11 and 12. I also have WC 88' size 11.5 to trade (mainly for the corks with cash). Thanks. 
all those were at shoetopia@ACC in your size...  wonder if Today's Sportswear still carries shadow 1s.

ES Update:

Thanks for that huge update!  Lots of stuff on that list on my personal wishlist,   if anyone is heading out that way and wants to help a guy out,   pm me  :smile:

Hello everybody does anyone have Corks, black Grapes, shadow 1s for sale . Looking for size 11.5 but will also consider 11 and 12. I also have WC 88' size 11.5 to trade (mainly for the corks with cash). Thanks. 
sounds like you should've went to shoetopia @ ACC. they had your sizes of the corks and black grapes. i wonder if Today's still carries the shadows like it did a few months back. 

Thanks for the ES report. Stock is looking good right now. Hopefully we all get lucky and get access somehow!

If anyone out there doesn't mind helping out a fellow sneakerhead, I would greatly appreciate a size 10 in the Jordan 10 steel's. It was my first Jordan as a kid growing up.

Thanks for the ES report. Stock is looking good right now. Hopefully we all get lucky and get access somehow!

For now doesn't look like it. Or should I say, it isn't that easy. They're taking it back to mid-2000s when it was exclusive and very tight to gain access, if you don't know an employee at the company to add you on their system then you're not getting in. Pretty bold move, which I'm not shocked happened. I just wonder under the old way did they have some sort of agreement and setup with certain workplaces or was it 100% Nike just giving companies a privilege to be nice.

my corporate pass doesn't begin until the 28th. what's in stock there now may be "rearranged" when the ES starts welcoming companies again... hopefully not!

Hey I did go to shoetopia but the only size of corks I found for my size they were not selling just trading. As well some prices were just to much. Thanks for the heads up on Today's I will give them a shout.

Has anyone seen 28s otherr than hoh or of your selling a size 10 in the camos or the bel airs im looking to purchase

Back
Top Bottom