Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm really hoping people don't end up buying the lebron 11 miami nights when they strike out from getting the taxi's. But than again most of the 11's are still sitting on the shelves.

Just a heads up, Vaughan Mills Nike Outlet has the Flyknit Lunar1 in volt, black and multi colour. Pairs in every size as of yesterday night. They're an extra 20% off so it came up to about $125 after tax.

There will be no need for ANYONE to line up for Gamma 11's. You'd have to be a fool or mentally sick to find lining up in the cold is fun, especially when it isn't needed. The numbers are big from the information I'm seeing.

I won't do the full list for now, but just to give a preview.

HOH - 500 pairs
Footlocker at Eaton Centre - 500 pairs
Keep in mind that its 500 and then 20% is for staff that's 400 to the public! Chances are gonna be no real line up and if there is then its gonna be all resellers! Remember past years with Retro 11's Restocks! So all the ones you see on Kijiji, and CL and just all over the city of Toronto for 500+ on Release day arent worth it one bit! That's well over 1000+ pairs in the downtown core! Don't forget about XTC, Champs Sports thats all within a 5min walk of each other! Ugly Dukling just put up all the Dec Jordan releases will be Raffle on there IG page!  Also don't forget about Capsule in Yorkville and Livestock & Svp Queen! Dufferin Mall is also close by both Footlocker and Champs Sports will get at that mall too and At Eaze as well!

I'm really hoping people don't end up buying the lebron 11 miami nights when they strike out from getting the taxi's. But than again most of the 11's are still sitting on the shelves.
Taxis are a MAJOR GR so that shouldn't be a worry

Lebron Not even wearing his own Lebron 11's! I would be shocked if they sell out!

Lebron Not even wearing his own Lebron 11's! I would be shocked if they sell out!
well then be shocked, cause Lebron 11 sales haven't been hurt by the fact that Lebron doesn't wear them, you have to remember most people who buys Nike Basketball sneakers (or sneakers in general) don't buy them for their basketball performance purposes, they buy them for the looks purposes

Really? Everyone in my circle buys them strictly for performance. Jordan's ok but Kobe's and lebrons etc strictly to hoop in.

Taxi's are a GR, no? can't see people thirsting for them.

well then be shocked, cause Lebron 11 sales haven't been hurt by the fact that Lebron doesn't wear them, you have to remember most people who buys Nike Basketball sneakers (or sneakers in general) don't buy them for their basketball performance purposes, they buy them for the looks purposes
Adding onto that, Lebron's not wearing the 11's because his feet hurt from the armorposite at the toe.  It wasn't perfectly designed for him, so he's wearing the 10's instead.  Typical consumers don't really have the same problem as him, whether it be casual or for performance purposes.  Doesn't matter though, I'll still ball in my Lebron's just because of that excess cushion
tongue.gif

Anybody knows if the fuelband is included in employee discount at ES?

And about the taxis at ES. Its gonna be hard for people with passes to get the taxis there because staff always gets first pick, which is totally understandable. Best chance would be if they got late stock of taxis and they sit for a bit

^ oh man, i didn't think to ask. fingers crossed, i guess... but realistically, since they weren't made that widely available south of the border, us north of the border probably won't get squat.

^ oh man, i didn't think to ask. fingers crossed, i guess... but realistically, since they weren't made that widely available south of the border, us north of the border probably won't get squat.
Even if they make it to Canada it will likely be HOH only and we will still end up with squat. 
eyes.gif

Curious to see if any OVO Jordans are on display at their pop up shop tomorrow. Doubt they'd be selling yet them though but I'd like to have a look at them.

Lebron Miami knights might be harder than I thought..the champs that I go to didn't have my size and only got 8 pairs and the footlocker only got 1 paid in my size...I might have to wake up early to secure my pair

Back
Top Bottom