Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

From what I hear, people are planning to line up super early, like Friday night for these, which is just insane given how cold it is. IMO it all depends on how much you want these but go at a time you feel comfortable with. If you're willing to go at 9pm and be one of the first guys in line great, if you're not then go whenever and if the line is already insane, head back home and into bed. 
Yeah I'd figure people would go crazy over these...gonna see if my other connect can help me out, if not, Online it is. I ain't lining up for hours in the cold for sneakers lol

So the only places I know of that's going to have the Black/Red 1 come Dec. 28 are SVP Queen and HOH Toronto. Am I missing something else? :nerd:
Ugly Dukling is doing a raffle via Instagram, Livestock and Capsule haven't confirmed but they're likely to get it, how they'll release it no one knows yet.

Might just take my chance with the raffles. Don't really feel like lining up in this weather and missing work the next day. :smh:

No sweats if you miss out on the 11s, they will restock online just like all other releases possibly some stores too.

If you play the waiting game (i.e the next credit card billing cycle or 30 days after the 21st) you can score a great bargain with desperate resellers

Here are some numbers from what I have heard and I could be wrong on the 11's. 

Footlocker

Yorkdale- 300 pairs

Eaton's Center 400 pairs 

House of Hoops 700 pairs 

these are probably the three biggest distributers in Toronto meaning other footlockers/champs and sneaker boutiques are probably going to be at 150-200 pairs. Plenty enough to go around plus there will always be a couple restocks. There is no need to freeze , lose sleep and especially pay resell. Jordan's brands biggest numbers are during holidays somewhere around 750k 11's were produced for this release. Bred 11's an OG colourway had 500k pairs and everybody got a pair or two lol. With that being said 11's are 11's OG colours or not they will sell out come the 21st which means resellers will have a portion of those numbers and if you are selling them don't take someones rent money. 

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I lined up for the royal one in feb. The last person to get a pair was there around the 2am mark. Apparently they had about 50 pairs. So I heard while I was in line.

I guess it depends on the location... I lined up for the royals... first time lining up for a pair of sneakers since the DMP pack... anyways got there with a few of my homies around 6-630AM and we were like 5th-10th in line. we were all able to secure pairs in our sizes.

Last edited:

Here are some numbers from what I have heard and I could be wrong on the 11's. 

Footlocker

Yorkdale- 300 pairs

Eaton's Center 400 pairs 

House of Hoops 700 pairs 

these are probably the three biggest distributers in Toronto meaning other footlockers/champs and sneaker boutiques are probably going to be at 150-200 pairs. Plenty enough to go around plus there will always be a couple restocks. There is no need to freeze , lose sleep and especially pay resell. Jordan's brands biggest numbers are during holidays somewhere around 750k 11's were produced for this release. Bred 11's an OG colourway had 500k pairs and everybody got a pair or two lol. With that being said 11's are 11's OG colours or not they will sell out come the 21st which means resellers will have a portion of those numbers and if you are selling them don't take someones rent money. 
are they fcfs may have my girl go grab mine from out there

Edit.....don't want to add to all this early lineup nonsense.

Last edited:
Sneak peek on LS 12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dOUbleO/media/LS-D7_zps3ead072b.jpg.html

<-- LOL at my post count. That's what happens when forums are migrated
eyes.gif
Has anyone won a raffle yet? I got an email saying I won a pair of 3s and nearly sh*t my pants…then I realized it was the Fire Reds and not the '88 Cements.

Last edited:
Nope I didn't win THE CHANCE to pay Canadian retail as well, Livestock's trying to be a worldwide brand, so the raffle isn't Canadian exclusive

Any stores have the Airmax boots in?
The Eatons Footlocker had a few colourways when I went on Friday, I'm assuming other locations got them as well. Holt's at Yorkdale has a couple as well and so does Capsule. ES had the black pair last week, but no longer there when I went yesterday.

The Eatons Footlocker had a few colourways when I went on Friday, I'm assuming other locations got them as well. Holt's at Yorkdale has a couple as well and so does Capsule. ES had the black pair last week, but no longer there when I went yesterday.

Anything good at the ES?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I lined up for the royal one in feb. The last person to get a pair was there around the 2am mark. Apparently they had about 50 pairs. So I heard while I was in line.

I showed up at a location at 7-8am and got Royals. I know others picked up pairs even later than that.

Recall: Several different major releases fell on that Friday/Saturday, so lines were unusually long.

All of this misinformation just fuels the paranoia. Do your own research and if you want to be guaranteed, go as early as you feel comfortable doing.

Last edited:
I showed up at a location at 7-8am and got Royals. I know others picked up pairs even later than that.

Recall: Several different major releases fell on that Friday/Saturday, so lines were unusually long.

All of this misinformation just fuels the paranoia. Do your own research and if you want to be guaranteed, go as early as you feel comfortable doing.

Yes there were several releases that morn. And correct it was in March not February. It was a Delayed release. And the line was long. But it still doesn't change the fact that it's going to be a long line. It also doesn't change the fact I was there 4:30-5am and the shoes didn't even reach half way down until they said no sizes left. I dislike lining up like many of you but I thought I'd give my experience I had for the royals at the HOH location. Sheesh.

I saw these in the EVERY GOD DAMN SPORTSWEAR STORE located in THE WORLD.

Call ahead just to make sure.

Im pretty sure these are not at sport chek. Its a 3 pack, dri-fit, half cushion with the L and R markings on it?

Back
Top Bottom