Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I never seem to have any luck scooping deals at places like Vaughn Mills. Anyone know where I could get my hands on a pair of flyknit lunar 1's for a good price?

Nike would hold the shoes for you til the next day AND keep the price the product is 
79.99 at Nike Vaughn when I went Thursday night. Price is good til Wednesday night.

they arent re-releasing anything.

and they are only interested because its the cool thing to do. something which may allow them to be socially accepted among their peers and the rest of society. 

they have no interest in SBs for the SBs in itself.

this is how the sneaker game is now. accept it.
maruseesu2.png

livestock is releasing the lebron 11 bhms today instore and later on online for those of you who are interested.

Anyone know where I can find Bred 1s size 5-5.5 for a reasonable price? Need a pair for my daughter and these people on Kijijji are still wanting dumb prices...Not looking for over $200 as she'll actually be playing ball in them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up guys. Would I be foolish not to pick up the flyknit lunar 1s for 79,99? The lunar 2s are just about to be released but I'm sure they will have a price tag of like 200$ Canadian.

livestock is releasing the lebron 11 bhms today instore and later on online for those of you who are interested.
not only that. they're releasing them at a significant discount. $215 after taxes!
eek.gif
those of you that need them, brave that snow and get to spadina, now!

not only that. they're releasing them at a significant discount. $215 after taxes!
eek.gif
those of you that need them, brave that snow and get to spadina, now!
do you know what time they'll be released online? I dont wanna missions down to there store.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Would I be foolish not to pick up the flyknit lunar 1s for 79,99? The lunar 2s are just about to be released but I'm sure they will have a price tag of like 200$ Canadian.

You wouldn't be foolish, Lunar 1s are a great shoe. Cop them while you have a chance and wait for the 2s to go on sale down the road.

anyone have any experience with Exclucity's phone orders? Made an order last week and dude took all my info, and I still haven't received an invoice. Gave em a call today and he said it was strange and they would work on it.

Was just at es...nothing really good. New tech fleece but only for women. No pants for men. I asked a couple employees to make sure if they were getting the kobe 9 this saturday and they both said no.

Was just at es...nothing really good. New tech fleece but only for women. No pants for men. I asked a couple employees to make sure if they were getting the kobe 9 this saturday and they both said no.

This is a strangely normal post from you.

Sorry for my ignorance but what location is ES? I'd love to cop some tech fleece for my girlfriend.

Sorry for my ignorance but what location is ES? I'd love to cop some tech fleece for my girlfriend.
Don't apologize handsome.

ES = employee store. It's located at 260 Brimley Rd.

Access is limited to invite and Nike employees only. I get in based solely on my rugged good looks, mild temper and whenever my mom gives me money; she's like, my best friend.

Don't apologize handsome.

ES = employee store. It's located at 260 Brimley Rd.

Access is limited to invite and Nike employees only. I get in based solely on my rugged good looks, mild temper and whenever my mom gives me money; she's like, my best friend.

How do I get an invite? How many ***** do I have to suck? God I hope the answer is zero.

Nike, still being a ***** for making tiffany highs so limited. They're gonna sell out either way why not just make more people happy

^ i hope you're trying your luck either online or in one of the southern states. minus 16 celsius in toronto friday night. i assume the northeastern states are going to be pretty similar. good luck to everyone lining up. stay warm out there.

^ i hope you're trying your luck either online or in one of the southern states. minus 16 celsius in toronto friday night. i assume the northeastern states are going to be pretty similar. good luck to everyone lining up. stay warm out there.

Oh I mean't online lol, but ditto.

Back
Top Bottom