Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LS is 20 deep for the Kobe's or something else? Wow
well Livestock is releasing the Kobe 9s and the Spiderman Foamposites tomorrow, and we all know they're not there for the foams since they'll sit, now I don't know if it's true of not since the person who said that isn't the most reliable, adrift from the picture I saw only has 5 so far

I understand Adrift for the Tiffs but if that's true about LS then the hype is real smh

Adrift just posted their size runs for the Tiffs. 12 pairs in total with some sizes missing (guess they gave those out to friends and family). Not even worth lining up in my opinion.

I understand Adrift for the Tiffs but if that's true about LS then the hype is real smh
Okay, the guy took a zoomed out photo, and it covered both Livestock and Adrift, it looks like they're ALL for adrift, but the line just happen to drift to the livestock side

This was taken at about 11:30

According to a post on FL's Instagram, you have until 6pm today to come by HOH to sign up for the raffle. Someone sign me up lol

Adrift just posted their size runs for the Tiffs. 12 pairs in total with some sizes missing (guess they gave those out to friends and family). Not even worth lining up in my opinion.

:lol: That looks like a somewhat normal size run for a limited release.

18 pairs is around what they got for the Mambacurials iirc. Can't believe cats are beasting over the 9's. I'll wait for the triple threat pack to ball in.

Adrift is charging 250! Sheesh

And i hope raffles dont stay...rather is be fcfs. But i think they held a raffle due to weather concerns.

Can't believe cats are beasting over the 9's.

One word can explain this

limited

The other IX's will be on sale for 30% off in no time.

--

Bush league move by shops charging double retail, but it's gonna keep happening for these limited releases until Nike says something about it

Last edited:

limited

--

Bush league move by shops charging double retail, but it's gonna keep happening for these limited releases until Nike says something about it

and I was hoping Kobe hype won't hit up here

That's what I'm saying. The Mambacurials were just as limited here in Canada to 2 pairs per size which is the same as the 18 pairs for the 9s yet received no where near the hype. I copped the MCs easy early in the morning no camping or anything.

Oh well I'll just cop off the academy like I did for the preludes. Cheaper too.

Blue Tile is releasing 12 pairs, sz 8 - 12 @ noon.  They said about 6 people in line a couple hours ago.  Also selling for $250.

LMAO @ clowns asking to hold 3 pairs and asking to hold the shoes for them until next paycheque.

Can't say I blame BTL and Adrift for raising prices on such a hype release.  If people are willing to camp out overnight, they are definitely willing to pay over MSRP.  And if it's a reseller, it just cuts into their profit margin when they try to flip.  Think the villain is Nike for not releasing more.

Last edited:

anyone have HOH phone number I can't find it anywhere
416-260-4796 (i think)
Adrift is charging 250! Sheesh

And i hope raffles dont stay...rather is be fcfs. But i think they held a raffle due to weather concerns.
doubt it's the weather. it was crappy weather out when they first opened and everyone lined up for that

limited

--

does anyone know the real canadian retail price for those? two shops charging the same price...
That's what I'm saying. The Mambacurials were just as limited here in Canada to 2 pairs per size which is the same as the 18 pairs for the 9s yet received no where near the hype. I copped the MCs easy early in the morning no camping or anything.

every single 8 except for wtk and mambacurials sat. i'm sure the three pairs dropping back to back to back in march will probably do the same (largely because of that foamposite level pricing)

word. those curials fell under the radar.

this whole thing about dudes only being interested if its hyped up is really getting annoying. 

416-260-4796 (i think)

doubt it's the weather. it was crappy weather out when they first opened and everyone lined up for that

does anyone know the real canadian retail price for those? two shops charging the same price...

every single 8 except for wtk and mambacurials sat. i'm sure the three pairs dropping back to back to back in march will probably do the same (largely because of that foamposite level pricing)
yup, just got confirmation. HOH will hold raffles now for every "high demand" release. 

oh well...the day i feared has now arrived. 

i'm really disappointed to hear that. i won't miss camping one bit, but i'll miss having my shoes a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom