Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was at VM nike today and they still have the kobe 8s for 139.99
Btw, they have the air penny 5 in neon at the back for I think $99.99. U need to ask one of the staffs to bring them out for u. He brought out a size 10 today. Should call before going if interested
What colorway for the kobe 8s do they have and what size?

I noticed the recent es pass have changed looks and content. It now says "group id may be required". Any idea what that is?

I noticed the recent es pass have changed looks and content. It now says "group id may be required". Any idea what that is?

pretty sure it means you have to show proof ( or ID ) that you're from the company that is on the ES pass.

also, thanks for the VM outlet update.

Looking to get my first pair of WoW in Canada. Was wondering what's the best site for them? 

I've seen thehoopdoctors and wayofwadeshoes. Wonder if anyone has experience with them in terms of quality, authenticity and any custom charges? 

Thanks. 

Last edited:
Hi everyone
Just stumbled across NT
Anyone know where I can find some nike tech fleece pants either 1.0 or 2.0 in the GTA?

Last edited:

Looking to get my first pair of WoW in Canada. Was wondering what's the best site for them? 

I've seen thehoopdoctors and wayofwadeshoes. Wonder if anyone has experience with them in terms of quality, authenticity and any custom charges? 

Thanks. 
u just missed related posts. around page 371

Very low numbers for Toronto, which is terrible.
mean.gif
any idea on what stores that will be getting them?

Thanks. 

wayofwadeshoes

40% off site wide on adidas.ca right now.

I think currently, you have to sign-up for their insider's mailing list, which is free and just takes a minute. It should be open to everyone soon though.

Noticing some of the more high-end running stuff seems to be restricted at this point.

Last edited:

40% off site wide on adidas.ca right now.

I think currently, you have to sign-up for their insider's mailing list, which is free and just takes a minute. It should be open to everyone soon though.

Noticing some of the more high-end running stuff seems to be restricted at this point.
Thanks for this, been looking to get one of their adipower weightlifting shoes, thanks for the heads up!  Hopefully it will work...

Edit: Nope.. they are excluded, damnit lol thanks anyways!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to cop an 11.5-12 in the Royal 1s or Black/Red 1s. #prayersforalltheTorontoheads

Back
Top Bottom