Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^pretty much

Whenever they do this sale, I just show up and confirm while in the store.  No pass necessary.

I was just at Nike Vaughan Mills,

Flyknit Lunar 2 (red) 134.99
Superfly 2 (yellow/blue) 119.99
Kobe 8 PP (black/red) 139.99
Lebron Soldier blue/grey and a red colourway 109.99
Janoski's in a couple colourways the orange pair was 49.97
Flyknit Free (volt and a blue/black) 109.97

backwall "notables" (scattered sizes, but i mainly looked in the size 10 area)
KD V (silver/blue/khaki) 69.99
roshe (blue/green prenium tape) for got the price
Tiger hyperflights 109.99
Lebron X low ("Sprite") 89.99

They also had the Fueldband "Ice" i believe it was 129.99

Hope this helps.

I was just at Nike Vaughan Mills,

Flyknit Lunar 2 (red) 134.99
Superfly 2 (yellow/blue) 119.99
Kobe 8 PP (black/red) 139.99
Lebron Soldier blue/grey and a red colourway 109.99
Janoski's in a couple colourways the orange pair was 49.97
Flyknit Free (volt and a blue/black) 109.97

backwall "notables" (scattered sizes, but i mainly looked in the size 10 area)
KD V (silver/blue/khaki) 69.99
roshe (blue/green prenium tape) for got the price
Tiger hyperflights 109.99
Lebron X low ("Sprite") 89.99

They also had the Fueldband "Ice" i believe it was 129.99

Hope this helps.
fsr on the red Flyknits? And I'm guessing the sale you gotta tell em at the register like above right?

went to Vaughan mills employees said they just don't give out the pass to customers, you must know someone inside for the pass.

fsr on the red Flyknits? And I'm guessing the sale you gotta tell em at the register like above right?

Yes FSR.

just to clairfy about this F&F event

There is a physical coupon that is given to employees that they can give to their Friends and Family. So simply asking about the "sale" doesn't mean you will automatically get the discount. IF you ask and an employee or the cashier decides to be nice and give you one, then you're in luck.

Yes FSR.

just to clairfy about this F&F event

There is a physical coupon that is given to employees that they can give to their Friends and Family. So simply asking about the "sale" doesn't mean you will automatically get the discount. IF you ask and an employee or the cashier decides to be nice and give you one, then you're in luck.
thanks a lot fam, repped.

Just got back from the Adidas and Reebok sale, decent for clothes, not so much for sneakers.

Socks ( 3 packs and 1 pack for performance) 6 dollars

Zip up hoodies (blue, black, grey,orange) 25 dollars each

Assorted adidas/reebok shirts including Olympic ones 12 dollars each

Sample Footwear (all mens 9, nothing special tbh) 20-25 dollars

For ball shoes they had the crazy quick and D.rose 3 both black/white cws and both 55 each

Some outerwear jackets 30-40 each

Belts (assorted) 8 each

That's about all I can remember in terms of pricing but as far as selection goes:

-Sample adidas golf shoes
-NHL: shirts, jerseys, long sleeves and sweaters (assorted)
-NHL hats (assorted)
-Adidas and Ashworth golf wear (polos and shorts) (assorted)
-adidas/Reebok track pants/sweats, track jackets, bball shorts (assorted)

Thats all I can remember for now but I can also say that there seemed to be a good selection of shoes for children and fitness clothes for women
Most of these prices are just like going to the Adidas ES or even the outlet stores.

Vancouver HOH

Most of these prices are just like going to the Adidas ES or even the outlet stores.

I figured, wasn't really anything of note either but the stuff should be discounted further as the sale comes to a close might be worth checking out

What's the procedure at Nike ES on Saturday launch days? I haven't been to ES on a Saturday release day in years.

What's going down at ES tomorrow? hearing they won't have lows? I believe kash has regular knowledge of weekly releases. Anyone else hear the same?

EDIT: Went by ES this morning, they're not dropping the shoe today.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the carmine 6s are going to be a Gr, although, they are gonna be hyped. I'm been hearing its going to be a gr and people on kijiji trying to sell early pairs are saying they are going to be limited. 

What's going down at ES tomorrow? hearing they won't have lows? I believe kash has regular knowledge of weekly releases. Anyone else hear the same?

EDIT: Went by ES this morning, they're not dropping the shoe today.

Thanks for checking, saved me a trip down.

Anyone know if the carmine 6s are going to be a Gr, although, they are gonna be hyped. I'm been hearing its going to be a gr and people on kijiji trying to sell early pairs are saying they are going to be limited. 

There's no way these are gonna be limited. I know some stores that didn't get the snakeskin 11 lows will get these, but I don't know the how many pairs stores will get.

The shoe is a GR, but for a popular shoe that doesn't mean much in this city anymore. I would compare it to the White/Infrared 6s, you should be able to get a pair but they won't last long and random restocks will pop up here and there.

Last edited:
The shoe is a GR, but for a popular shoe that doesn't mean much in this city anymore. I would compare it to the White/Infrared 6s, you should be able to get a pair but they won't last long and random restocks will pop up here and there.

I have a feeling it will be worse than the infrared 6's, a lot of people passed because of the bright pink-like-infrared, but this shoe is more basic colours, easier to wear, and if concord LOWS have people lining up at 10 pm at fairview mall, i have a feeling carmines will be relatively easy to get as long as you go morning of.

ES Update:

- Kobe 9 Elite "Perspective", $186, 5-6 pairs left when I left (10.5's, 9, etc.)
- LeBron 11 Low Easter and Silver/Red, $145 I believe
- KD 6 Elite, couple sizes remaining
- Jordan 2 Infrared, quite a few sizes remaining
- Free Run 5.0 (2014 Model), Red (FSR), Black, Blue (limited sizing), $90
- Free Run 4.0 Flyknit, Black, Red, Turquoise/Blue, FSR, $110~
- Free Run 3.0 Flyknit, Black, White, limited sizing

- Tech Fleece Windrunner 2.0 in Black, L and XL, $80~?
- Tech Fleece Shorts, Blue, one or two left on the racks
- Nike Sportswear Tech Windrunner (Nylon-ish one), Rainbow colored and Black/Grey, $125~ iirc
- New Jordan Tanks

ES Update:

- Kobe 9 Elite "Perspective", $186, 5-6 pairs left when I left (10.5's, 9, etc.)
- LeBron 11 Low Easter and Silver/Red, $145 I believe
- KD 6 Elite, couple sizes remaining
- Jordan 2 Infrared, quite a few sizes remaining
- Free Run 5.0 (2014 Model), Red (FSR), Black, Blue (limited sizing), $90
- Free Run 4.0 Flyknit, Black, Red, Turquoise/Blue, FSR, $110~
- Free Run 3.0 Flyknit, Black, White, limited sizing

- Tech Fleece Windrunner 2.0 in Black, L and XL, $80~?
- Tech Fleece Shorts, Blue, one or two left on the racks
- Nike Sportswear Tech Windrunner (Nylon-ish one), Rainbow colored and Black/Grey, $125~ iirc
- New Jordan Tanks

can someone grab me a pair of kobe 9 elite perspective in size 10 or 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom