Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a bunch of Nike Friends and Family coupons if any of you guys are interested. They're good at FACTORY STORES (not ES or Eaton Centre) and you get 30% off the lowest price and they EXPIRE TOMORROW. I'll be in Scarborough for the night if you guys need them. DM!

Got a pair of Concords in size 9.5. Looking for a trade for 8.5. Appreciate if you guys missed your size or know anyone. Thanks!

Anyone know if the carmine 6s are going to be a Gr, although, they are gonna be hyped. I'm been hearing its going to be a gr and people on kijiji trying to sell early pairs are saying they are going to be limited. 

It's the same amount as the White/ Infared for Canada! 4 GR retro 6's for the Year! One per quarter! Stores should have enough of these! I still find it kinda funny that when they dropped in 2008 the Cdp did sell out but I've only seen like 4 people wear there pair haven't seen others wearing them?

Vmills got lebron 10 low in spirite, and purple cw's. Like 5-6 pairs only. 89.97

Also flyknit trainers squadron blue pink, 109. Backwall, scattered sizes.

They aren't giving ff tickets out tho

Interesting "Nike Reebok Blacktop"! For a major company I would think that social media would be a great marketing tool! Once again it's a Fail at Footlocker Canada.

Does anyone have a spare ticket for the employee store at Brimley/Eglinton?

Looking to pick up a pair of shoes from there.

Please and thank you!

Does anyone have a spare ticket for the employee store at Brimley/Eglinton?

Looking to pick up a pair of shoes from there.

Please and thank you!

Since you have helped and posted so much since signing up! I'm sure someone is willing to give you a pass cause it's "So Easy" for people to a pass!

looks like HoH square one is finally a go.

anyone know what kind of stock footlocker canada might have held back for the occasion? and could the mississauga folk who line up there for launches let us know what time they unlock the mall doors?

Last edited:
NDC just dropped a **** ton of Jordans (Royal 1s, Black-Red1s, '88 3s, Black-Red 11s, etc etc).

5mins of trying and no luck, so I quit. This online loading game ain't for me

can someone grab me a pair of kobe 9 elite perspective in size 10 or 10.5?
dammit, i keep forgetting to check NT i couldve picked up the last pair for you.

I had it in my hands but none of my friends wanted it. but i did hook NT users with the ES pass.

FYI i picked up a pair of concords 11 low for my daughter @ $42 lol

dammit, i keep forgetting to check NT i couldve picked up the last pair for you.

I had it in my hands but none of my friends wanted it. but i did hook NT users with the ES pass.

GS size? 
eek.gif

Last edited:

Sweet... can you hook me up with a ES pass next time? Thanks in advance

NDC just dropped a **** ton of Jordans (Royal 1s, Black-Red1s, '88 3s, Black-Red 11s, etc etc).

5mins of trying and no luck, so I quit. This online loading game ain't for me
5 min?

i had jordan 4 military in my queue for 30 min , waiting to check out  and then it stopped lol

i saw the tweet at 7:37pm and by that time it was swamped. urgh. that's what i get for helping my wife cook dinner :tongue:

never had luck on NDC.com anyway but at least these 'surprise' ones give technically everybody a 'fair' chance

Last edited:
Had the powder 10s in my cart but i had to find the US address i was shipping to. Took too long and they slipped out! So angry.

Had the powder 10s in my cart but i had to find the US address i was shipping to. Took too long and they slipped out! So angry.
What size are you? Powder 10s(like most 10s released this year) are still sitting in a few places with decent sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom