Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

concord lows ...anyone know where in the GTA to cop? without a huge hassle...

please shed some light.

concord lows ...anyone know where in the GTA to cop? without a huge hassle...

please shed some light.

Is this serious? If it is, secondary market (reseller) as they released last weekend. There's no way you can walk in a store and cop them for retail.

Thanks for the reply. Can anyone else shed some light? It would be frustrating to spend the time lining up only to find out I wasn't in the right place.

Lineups (or chair-leaving) take place along the mall entrance on the Sears/Walmart side.

I went by vaughan mills friday, and there was nothing worth mentioning other than the flyknit trainers in squadron blue/pink that I mentioned about a couple of pages back. There were more sizes this time than last weekend. 109.99.

I went by vaughan mills friday, and there was nothing worth mentioning other than the flyknit trainers in squadron blue/pink that I mentioned about a couple of pages back. There were more sizes this time than last weekend. 109.99.
dang, thanks bruh.

are a lot of  ppl camping at hoh sq1 for the 11's?

don't think i would get a size 9 in either concord or gammas without camping, so didn't bother

Got to HOH around 9:15 and picked up a pair of Concord's for a friend with relative ease. Sounded like there was a good amount to go around.

Toro VI's are pretty much a wrap but there may be sizes in everything else.

Last edited:
When i was there yesterday they still had them in 10.5s, I was originally planning on picking those up but ended up with the inspirations instead haha don't know about today tho

only size 11 for details. I just left sq1 and picked up size 10.5 concord lows

Went to HoH SQ1 around 7:35. Picked up one of the last pairs of the gammas. Person in front of me took the last pair of Taxis.

Just checked the foot locker fb page. All star Kobe 9s and Lebrons dropping tomorrow. Also Yeezy Foams. I wonder how many yeezys are going to be there... 

Did anyone hit up the 41KIX opening in the Get Fresh Company store on Queen Street today?  I'm wondering if they are going to be a legit consignment shop or just  re-sellers with a retail spot. 

Does anyone have a pair of 10 or 10.5 gamma 11s?
I bought a pair of size 9 from sq1 and looking for trade. DS and never tried on btw

Back
Top Bottom