Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Can anyone recommend any online spots (that aren't in Canada) where you don't get dinged for customs? I've bought from Eastbay, End, SNS, cncpts (got it bad from them), and others and always got charged customs. Assumed it was just a necessary evil of buying online.

Can anyone recommend any online spots (that aren't in Canada) where you don't get dinged for customs? I've bought from Eastbay, End, SNS, cncpts (got it bad from them), and others and always got charged customs. Assumed it was just a necessary evil of buying online.

When ever you buy online and it's shipped outta the US or over seas there is almost a 100% chance you will get dinged with customs! Unless you get it marked as a gift but most stores won't mark as gift! Everything in Canada for sale from a store at one point had a custom charged on it! We don't see that the charge is on the price! Hints the price difference and no it's not a price difference cause of how the Cdn dollar is lower!

any online places that uses USPS, Royal Mail or any mail carrier that will hand it off to Canada Post once it gets in the country. For some reason I never got dinged with customs by Canada Post, even with hugeee items that weighs like 20 lbs. Don't do DHL, 100% of the time you will get dinged. Same thing with Fed Ex. UPS sometimes don't charge me but you never know.

I have probably order over 100 stuff the last two years on ebay and I never got dinged once. Items price ranging from 2 to 200+. I don't even know what a custom slip from Canada Post looks like.

Last edited:
I have only gotten dinged three times when something was being shipped via Canada Post. One time the seller marked down the wrong address and so the package had to be rerouted so that probably made them take a second look at the package. I had another package coming in during the same time period and that also got dinged. I have a feeling they were suspicious of the first package, so they held the other package off at the side and just dutied both of them. The third time I got dutied was when I ordered some Foams from St.Alfred in Chicago. They marked them as merchandise and stated the true value of the shoes. This, coupled with the fact that they were coming from a legit business was probably the reasoning behind the fees. 3 times out of like 100 or so is not bad.

ES UPDATE: (off the top of my head)

Retro 2 Nightshade - FSR
Retro 2 Concord - FSR
Lebron 11 Elite (Orange cw) - 10, 10.5
Kd (pure plat) -FSR
2 color ways in the Air Rev - FSR
Air Bakin (grey cw) - FSR
AF1 (GUMBO)- FSR
Air Trainer 94 (What The Trainer) - FSR
Air Max 90 (NYC pack) - FSR
Roshe (NYC pack) -FSR
Air Max 90 (red denim) - FSR
Nike Free (og blk)-FSR

The venom shorts blk FSR, grey FSR

Last edited:
Just went to Nike Burloak Outlet. 

Pretty much the same as usual. no additional off anything off back wall. only frees have an extra 25%.

Flynit Lunar 1 - Red 7.5 Mens - $109.99

Flyknit Lunar 1 - Black and Volt - FSR 

Flyknit Trainer - Pink and Coral? - FSR - $109.99

Steel 10s - 5C

Clearance Clothing are extra 25%.

just confirmation lol...  damn. im just gutted about it.

Not sure why your so Gutted? A lot of things don't make it to Canada! If it's released in the world you have a chance at getting it! If you really wanted it you should have ordered online! Or went to the states for a pick up!

Last edited:
Not sure why your so Gutted? A lot of things don't make it to Canada! If it's released in the world you have a chance at getting it! If you really wanted it you should have ordered online! Or went to the states for a pick up!
I feel like I've seen this response more than a few times lol, still a valid point though. If you want it, go and get it!

Hey guys i know its kinda short notice but ya'll have helped me out large many times with ES passes

i have 7 paper ES passes that im not going to be able to use and that expire on May 21st this coming wednesday.

i know ****** window of opportunity but its something i guess?

I live in Mississauga (Streetsville) if anyone wants to swing by later tonight before 1130pm (i got work at 7am tomorow morning) you're more than welcome to help yourself

just shoot me a PM or an email 

glau01 (at) gmail (dot) com

and we'll set something up for tonight!

hope i can help someone out because i can't even COUNT how many times i've been hooked up with a pass from NT in the past, without any sort of contribution at all.

Hey guys i know its kinda short notice but ya'll have helped me out large many times with ES passes
i have 7 paper ES passes that im not going to be able to use and that expire on May 21st this coming wednesday.

i know ****** window of opportunity but its something i guess?

I live in Mississauga (Streetsville) if anyone wants to swing by later tonight before 1130pm (i got work at 7am tomorow morning) you're more than welcome to help yourself

just shoot me a PM or an email 

glau01 (at) gmail (dot) com
and we'll set something up for tonight!

hope i can help someone out because i can't even COUNT how many times i've been hooked up with a pass from NT in the past, without any sort of contribution at all.

You sure they end on The 21st? Cause all the passes I've ever had end on a Saturday? I don't think I've ever had a paper pass that ends on a weds?

Please do because I'm planning on going down on Monday as well haha

Lebron 11 dunkman for 109.97 size 8 only had about 6 pairs

Flyknit greywolf for 109.97 FSR

Airmax 1 fb blue leopard for 79.97 close to FSR

Bunch of kd 6 few colorways for 89.97

This just off the top of my head as i had my kids with me and they were all over the place.

I might check back tomorrow as im staying at my moms here for the weekend. They also had a free water bottle with a $10 off coupon

You sure they end on The 21st? Cause all the passes I've ever had end on a Saturday? I don't think I've ever had a paper pass that ends on a weds?
there are  passes that are valid till the 21st, so this is correct

Lebron 11 dunkman for 109.97 size 8 only had about 6 pairs

Flyknit greywolf for 109.97 FSR

Airmax 1 fb blue leopard for 79.97 close to FSR

Bunch of kd 6 few colorways for 89.97

This just off the top of my head as i had my kids with me and they were all over the place.

I might check back tomorrow as im staying at my moms here for the weekend. They also had a free water bottle with a $10 off coupon

To add to that, they were handing out coupons for 20% off at the door, but not to everyone. When my friend asked for one the second time around, they said they ran out since yesterday.

As for stock, here's what I noted:
- obsidian Flyknit lunar 1 (white label pair) $110
- camel and newsprint innevas scattered sizes on hash wall $90
- grey/volt Flyknit trainers $70 or 80
- hyperfuse am1 (night track pack , silver w/ blue or red)
- Tech fleece (I think it's 2.0) in grey and black, hoody $85 then they brought out some crew necks when I went back the second time, $70
- vapor flash jacket, half black half 3m, with some volt, $180ish

To add to that, they were handing out coupons for 20% off at the door, but not to everyone. When my friend asked for one the second time around, they said they ran out since yesterday.

- Tech fleece (I think it's 2.0) in grey and black, hoody $85 then they brought out some crew necks when I went back the second time, $70
Repped! Hope those innevas are still around on Monday

I went this morning when it opened at 10am and they handed out free water bottles to the first 100 people with a $10 off coupon inside only valid till noon the same day.

They also had pretty much a FSR of the Chlorine Blue Flyknit Racers

If you guys are into soccer cleats, they got those galaxy looking mercurials at the outlet collection for $110 i think. Random sizes but many. Its also the better model of the mercurials. Retail for $280.

Also have hyperfeel frees there if youre into that. Black and white flyknit with volt bottom. Around $100

To clarify, the tech fleece hoodies were the windrunner style. The grey was definitely 2.0, but the black one that I picked up, looks more like the 1.0, not as heathered as the 2.0 looks here   but the style code was definitely the 2.0 version.

And the jacket is actually the shield flash:

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone who posts in this thread is ever in the Windsor area, but Branded is having a buy one get one half off sale for the entire store throughout the entire month of May. If anyone could help me pick up a couple of things it would be appreciated. The sale is instore only

Haven't actually prepared for a release day shoe in awhile, so I don't know the details of the lineup situations... Are the Carmines GR for all FL and Champs? I know all the Livestock locations are getting them on Saturday, but don't know anything else.

Carmine's should be available at most fl and champs that had the white infrared 6. I don't think vaughan mills fl is getting them tho.

And the $5 survey voucher will arrive on the Friday after u did the survey

Back
Top Bottom