Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Fair  - we all understand the pain when you miss on something you really want.  And can totally understand your suspicions (I have some myself on a few shops), but I avoid making accusations unless I have good reason.

And wasn't trying to single you out/pick on you -- just been noticing a lot of negative posts about raffles (not a fan of them either) and just wanted to give my opinion.

NRML's getting some pairs of the black 3Lab5(in store only). Wonder if some other places will follow suit since Canada got skipped over for the initial release.

Interesting, Kitchener had Chlorine Blue Racers in a FSR at $100 as of Wed, hopefully they'll price match for those interested. Nothing else there unfortunately.

Buddy of mine is going to be having a sneaker event on August 9. Make sure you check it out lots of giveaways. 

As my luck would have it... Jus found out, HOH in Mississauga is doing raffles for all new releases for the next little while... Not sure if all FL will be following suit...

Guess I can use the money I save from losing out on raffles and invest it in stocks, bonds and things like that.. Lol

As my luck would have it... Jus found out, HOH in Mississauga is doing raffles for all new releases for the next little while... Not sure if all FL will be following suit...

Guess I can use the money I save from losing out on raffles and invest it in stocks, bonds and things like that.. Lol
thats great news for us Mississauga residents!

I don't enjoy camping out more than two hours. But these days w kids lining up a day or two in advance, or ghost chairs... I can see why they went to a raffle system at SQ1. But at least w FCFS I feel I have more control w actually securing a pair of shoes.

I don't enjoy camping out more than two hours. But these days w kids lining up a day or two in advance, or ghost chairs... I can see why they went to a raffle system at SQ1. But at least w FCFS I feel I have more control w actually securing a pair of shoes.

Not even Footlocker's Call on this! It's the Mall Managment that is making them do no Line ups! Same thing happen in Van City HOH! Its not a good look when you have a line up for 3days and all that garbage all over the place and kids just hanging out! Keep in mind if a fight breaks out who has to deal with it? The raffle system will also help Foot staff save pairs and hook up friends!

Last edited:
While a FCFS system still allows staff to take their pickings, you at least have a better shot f you're the first few in line to secure a pair. With a raffle system, there is no transparency and you really don't know if the raffle was rigged so that friends and family (or people who wanna slide cash with a wink) can take all the pairs.

At the end of the day, I just wish Nike/Jordan would produce more pairs. I don't care about exclusitivity, I just want the pairs I want... not what is the rarest.

/rant

While a FCFS system still allows staff to take their pickings, you at least have a better shot f you're the first few in line to secure a pair. With a raffle system, there is no transparency and you really don't know if the raffle was rigged so that friends and family (or people who wanna slide cash with a wink) can take all the pairs.

At the end of the day, I just wish Nike/Jordan would produce more pairs. I don't care about exclusitivity, I just want the pairs I want... not what is the rarest.

/rant

I agree about overproducing. Make the fusions/team jordans or whatever non-numbered jordans limited if they want to use the limited route.

I'm all for the raffle system. I don't have time to wait 12 hours for a pair of shoes. My life extends beyond collecting shoes.

And honestly, if you're complaining about not being able to get your hands on a pair of shoes, it's time to move on, because Nike has mastered the ability to create hype. It's only going to get worse. I've been in this game for 15 years. During that time, there have been thousands of shoes released. If you don't get your hands on a pair, don't worry about it, as there will be another pair that you will like dropping soon. No need to stress about having the limited joints. You're going to burn yourself out like that.

Hi Guys!

I just got a hookup for another ES pass for June 18-21st for Nike and Adidas June 13 to 23rd

Nike ES everyone pretty much knows exactly where it is, but Adidas is in Woodbridge on HWY 27

please send me a PM with your email address guys

just paying it forward again.

-G

Anyone have any release numbers on the Jordan 11 Low Infrareds dropping this weekend? Hoping that with the Cigar/Champagne 6s dropping on the same day, it'll be easy to get a pair. Knowing our city these days though, probably not.

Back
Top Bottom