Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Don't mind the pink! It will get good wear this summer! My gf didn't mind them she was the one that said get them, it's only 60 bucks tax in!
TPO? Was ticked at 49.99 went to cast and scanned at 29.99! I think the cashier wanted to change the price but I saw it! Works out for me!

Thanks for the reply, after looking at them over the weekend I am satisfied with the pink and will keep them. Thanks for the info on the extra 25% off, I happened to be in the area and got the price adjustment on Saturday. Like you said for $60 it is worth keeping and rocking the **** out of them over the summer. Also did not see anything worth posting from VM. These are my 10th pair of Flyknit's and on the hunt for more colorways. Lol

Last edited:

Picked up my lows today and was in line and saw guys with their girl picking up both VI's, overheard a employee walk by the guy saying "you owe me dinner" .....
was she cute?  the man better have gotten himself more than just dinner

edit: oh **** man i thought it was the girls picking up from the employee lmao my bad

Last edited:
Would $300 be lowballing for the What The KD's? I've gotten some responses from sellers on Kijiji laughing at me lmao.

Last edited:
Would $300 be lowballing for the What The KD's? I've gotten some responses from sellers on Kijiji laughing at me lmao.

Isn't it more than $200 retail?

So, yes, for their time lining up or their luck winning a raffle, less than $100 in profit is low-balling.

I would say $350 would be VERY reasonable

Isn't it more than $200 retail?

So, yes, for their time lining up or their luck winning a raffle, less than $100 in profit is low-balling.

I would say $350 would be VERY reasonable
I believe it was retailed for $189 but yea $350 is reasonable. On ebay it's $350+ 

To be honest I'd never spend $350 on KDs

I barely get a chance to drop by the Burloak outlet anymore, but since I was coming from Burlington this evening I decided to drop by with 4 minutes til closing..

Only thing note-able in the aisles were the Nike Flyknit+ Trainer - Squadron Blue/White/Pink colourway in a FSR priced at 69.99 from what I saw. They did have a sample table still out with a bunch of cleats, I don't particularly play field sports so I wouldn't be able to tell you any more than that.

Sorry if this has already been said/you already knew, but Capsule is still doing raffle for them this friday, so maybe check that out if you're around? 

Burloak outlet is always a bust in my opinion, I live within a few minutes of it and never bother anymore. 

Sorry if this has already been said/you already knew, but Capsule is still doing raffle for them this friday, so maybe check that out if you're around? 

Burloak outlet is always a bust in my opinion, I live within a few minutes of it and never bother anymore. 
they get some good stuff sometimes, found a pair of GS Gamma blues there for 59.99 and a some new colourway Hypervenom Phantom which retails for 250 at the sample table for $39.99. It's usually a bust but if you go on the right day you might find something you can't find at the other outlets. And usually they have all the normal stock stuff  like flyknits in FSR unlike the other outlet where sizes flys off the shelves quick.

Anyone seen any Ronnie Fieg collabs/new balance collabs in 9.5-10 around the facebook groups or kijiji?

All i've found are daytonas and americanas, not too into them :/ 

they get some good stuff sometimes, found a pair of GS Gamma blues there for 59.99 and a some new colourway Hypervenom Phantom which retails for 250 at the sample table for $39.99. It's usually a bust but if you go on the right day you might find something you can't find at the other outlets. And usually they have all the normal stock stuff  like flyknits in FSR unlike the other outlet where sizes flys off the shelves quick.
Yeah it's really a hit or miss, I see Burloak as a back-up store for when stores like VM, and Halton Hills get cleaned out quick.

I was graciously given an ES pass via email but it says no photocopies accepted. Any suggestions? Will they let me in with it?
Just print it and bring it with you and you're good. I've gotten several email invites over the years and never had an issue; did this as recently as last month.

i need an update when u guys go

my girl going next week and all she knows is my sz 
laugh.gif

so i need to be kind of specific on what i want (no phones allowed) 
mean.gif

If anyone is interested in Nike Tech Pants - heathered grey color shoot me a PM. Size medium. Lined up and bought these in NYC for a buddy but they didn't fit. 

I think too many people are hating on HoH, I was able to pick up a couple What the KD's, a cigar, and a champagne! Maybe I am just lucky, but that was a pretty random W I walked away with. In regards to people "knowing" the staff; there are not that many sneakerheads in Toronto, so yeah, a lot of people seem to know each other. I'd be willing to bet people in this group talk to each other over NT, without even realizing they know the person in real life.

I think too many people are hating on HoH, I was able to pick up a couple What the KD's, a cigar, and a champagne! Maybe I am just lucky, but that was a pretty random W I walked away with. In regards to people "knowing" the staff; there are not that many sneakerheads in Toronto, so yeah, a lot of people seem to know each other. I'd be willing to bet people in this group talk to each other over NT, without even realizing they know the person in real life.

You work at HOH don't you ?

I wish, wouldn't have to line up lmao ... nah it is just I have been to every spot in Toronto, and I feel like if any of us were in their position, we would do the same ****. Like someone said earlier, you wouldn't hook up your homies before people you don't know? Also couldn't have won the raffle, employees of footlocker can't enter any of the public raffles.

They get addictive, man. Just annoying how fast they sell out now online.

True story. They're so comfortable. Somehow I ended up with 5 pairs lol

Indeed. I can't seem to get enough of them, although I have moved on to Racer's and Trainer's instead of my first love of the Lunar's. Racer's are by far the most comfortable out of the 3 for me personally so I'll be getting more of those.

Back
Top Bottom