Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Burloak and Canada One on Saturday. Found some flyknit lunar ones on the back walls for $69. Burloak had a fsr of the blue/pink flyknit trainers for $69. Saw those AF1 high Sheeds on the back wall in random sizes. The all blue ones and the all orange ones for $89. Was lucky enough to score a pair of Jordan XI Gamma's in 4.5Y but unfortunately they don't fit my wifey.

Looks like SVP is unloading all of thier jordans they had hidden in their "vault" lol

Probably got in trouble with Jordan hence they not releasing Jordans anymore

Nike Kitchener got Red Flyknit racers in 8.5 on the back wall for 69.99 and some Purple flyknit trainers in 10.5 and 12+ for 69.99

Went there to see if they had any Chlorine racers but they are all gone....they probably move them to another outlet since they weren't selling there 
ohwell.gif

I hope SVP vaults the he got games man, those are on my list.

If anyone is looking for nike tech fleece I got 2 pairs one grey one black both size large new with tags.

I hope SVP vaults the he got games man, those are on my list.

If anyone is looking for nike tech fleece I got 2 pairs one grey one black both size large new with tags.

I'll take the black ones. Pm me for price and meet up also send me pic please

Last edited:
Apparently, they were accused of discounting 'other' jordan products that don't move (melo's etc) so JB suspended their account.

unloading your vault doesn't make any sense. It still gives you that edge, perhaps it's in response to the big releases svp cannot compete with from other retailers. 

In the end, the consumer wins. 

Anyone seen a pair of these around in a size 10? Someone was supposed to sell me one but r-bombed my messages. 
I have Black/White Flyknit Trainer + and Bred 1s to trade.

Anyone seen a pair of these around in a size 10? Someone was supposed to sell me one but r-bombed my messages. 
I have Black/White Flyknit Trainer + and Bred 1s to trade.
Are you looking to part with your flyknit trainers?  I have someone interested if they are size 10.

Thanks

Hey guys, I know this is a longshot but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'm new to the sneaker game and missed out on the multicolour flyknit trainers on nike.com (they ran out of size 9). If anyone has any colour way of trainers/racers in a size 9 I'd be game to check them out. Will entertain all colourways but would prefer those with a black tongue & laces. Hit me up at cleanup[at]gmail.com; you can try PMing me but not sure if I'll receive the notification.

Alternatively if there's anyone I can cop them... but I doubt it. :3

Hey guys, I know this is a longshot but I figured I'd ask anyway. I'm new to the sneaker game and missed out on the multicolour flyknit trainers on nike.com (they ran out of size 9). If anyone has any colour way of trainers/racers in a size 9 I'd be game to check them out. Will entertain all colourways but would prefer those with a black tongue & laces. Hit me up at cleanup[at]gmail.com; you can try PMing me but not sure if I'll receive the notification.

Alternatively if there's anyone I can cop them... but I doubt it. :3

The US outlets have pairs for 120 still I think. It's kind of complex but you could try buying a gift card off of NDC and then doing a phone order. Your billing address and shipping address have to match with a credit card, but I don't think it matters with a gift card. Worth a shot I guess

I was at V Mills and there isn't much. I noticed a pair of KD at the backwall, don't know the colourway, but it was dark. It was size 9.5, and half off suggested retail price. No flyknit racer, trainer, lunar, or anything.

did we get the nike huarache triple black? want a pair but i don't know if i should size up

Back
Top Bottom