Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NRML has 25% off all shoes, including Jordan's (online). Some AJKO's in decent sizes among others. Plus free shipping over $100.

Last edited:
NRML has 25% off all shoes, including Jordan's (online). Some AJKO's in decent sizes among others. Plus free shipping over $100.

Nice, I'm going to scoop some AJKO's. I was contemplating getting some PB X's too but I'm a bit short on funds. It sucks because they just sold out of Gold Kobe Elites yesterday and my size was the last one left.

Nice, I'm going to scoop some AJKO's. I was contemplating getting some PB X's too but I'm a bit short on funds. It sucks because they just sold out of Gold Kobe Elites yesterday and my size was the last one left.

Not sure what your size is, but they definitely had a size 11 of the Kobe Elites up as of half an hour ago, you might want to check back.

Last edited:
Not sure what your size is, but they definitely had a size 11 of the Kobe Elites up as of half an hour ago, you might want to check back.

I'm an 11. It keeps reappearing and then disappearing on the site. The same happened to me trying to order Xmas KD's the last time they had a sale.

Last edited:
I'm an 11. It keeps reappearing and then disappearing on the site. The same happened to me trying to order Xmas KD's the last time they had a sale.

Ah, actually I know exactly what you mean, that happened to me with a pair of All Stars a fee months back. The page is up, but I can't add the 11 to my cart so it definitely looks like it's gone. Tough break, that's a really good price.

I remember seeing various sizes kd the black/orange KD at the outlets for $79 or $89. Basically half off retail for a pair of shoes that are still on shelves at footlocker. I think retail is $169

I remember seeing various sizes kd the black/orange KD at the outlets for $79 or $89. Basically half off retail for a pair of shoes that are still on shelves at footlocker. I think retail is $169

These?

I got the all orange KD6s at Nike Vaughna few months ago for like $80 + 25% off. Def' a steal.

I got the all orange KD6s at Nike Vaughna few months ago for like $80 + 25% off. Def' a steal.

I think half of the time I miss out on this kind of stuff ordering over the phone. A lot of times they don't give you the most reliable info over the phone (and stuff is stashed in the back). I've been looking for some Texas or NYC KD"s for cheap though. I called Halton about a week ago but they were all out of my size.

Last edited:
I think half of the time I miss out on this kind of stuff ordering over the phone. A lot of times they don't give you the most reliable info over the phone (and stuff is stashed in the back). I've been looking for some Texas or NYC KD"s for cheap though. I called Halton about a week ago but they were all out of my size.

Lucky for me, they were on the shelves.

Not sure if there are any NB heads -- but the J. Crew at Eaton Centre seems to still have 998 Infernos (998JS2) in stock.  Saw a sz 11 on display - didn't ask about sizes.  Think retail is $184 CAD + tax.

Anyone know if any of the shoes from the Gold Trophy pack dropped in the city? More specifically, I'm looking for the flyknit chukkas. I called Nike Eaton Centre and they didn't get them in.

i copped gold trophy roshes from probusnyc.com

dont know of any toronto stores getting the pack on release date.

Visited Kitchener Nike Factory Store earlier today,

they had most of the flyknits frees, lunars, racers etc from 9-12

on the back wall the only noticeable shoes were, air max 1 premium tape white/red and air max 90 lunar

they also had a volt and 3m running jacket in size small, not sure of the name. Retail $350, on sale for $100 + 25% off

on the back wall the only noticeable shoes were, air max 1 premium tape white/red and air max 90 lunar

they also had a volt and 3m running jacket in size small, not sure of the name. Retail $350, on sale for $100 + 25% off
Do you know if the flyknits racers still $69.99? 

the jacket is on sale for $100 and 25% off, or it's ($350-100)-25%?

Do you know if the flyknits racers still $69.99? 

And what cw's did they have?

Back
Top Bottom