Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know what other retailers in Canada will be getting the Capsule NB's? I missed out on the Capsule drop and I'm looking to get a pair without paying duties etc.
I believe they`re only releasing in Canada so you wont have to worry about customs fees and Livestock in Vancouver is getting some if I`m not mistaken.  If you give the people at Capsule a call they would be able to give you all the info you need.  Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have a pair of WHAT THE KD 6's size 10.5 if anyone is interested. Letting it go for 350$ OG box and factory lace

Are the sport blue Jordan's 3's a GR? I won't be able to line up as I have a motorcycle course tomorrow so I'm hoping I can send somebody to square one HOH during the day to snatch me a pair.

nike eaton's centre had grey's as of yesterday.  i passed on a pair of mediums.

Do these fit as tight as they look like they fit? Kinda tempted, I like the 3.0s, but I'm worried these are going to look like leggings. I'm a S, 5'10, 150 lbs.

haven't bought a shoe here in a while. will the kobe 9s drop to $100 in time? Either at the buffalo outlet or any outlets here? Or do they disappear. I copped lebron 8s n kobe 6s for $100 back in 2012. hyperdunk 2012s for $100 in 2013 at buffalo

Last edited:
haven't bought a shoe here in a while. will the kobe 9s drop to $100 in time? Either at the buffalo outlet or any outlets here? Or do they disappear. I copped lebron 8s n kobe 6s for $100 back in 2012. hyperdunk 2012s for $100 in 2013 at buffalo
yes maybe, watch for sample sales. I have seen kobe 8s a couple months ago go for 49.99

Kobe 9s GS already hitting some local outlets for 69.99

Last edited:
Do these fit as tight as they look like they fit? Kinda tempted, I like the 3.0s, but I'm worried these are going to look like leggings. I'm a S, 5'10, 150 lbs.
you should probably go for a M or L.. they fit pretty tight.. not your regular sweatpants 

im thinking of copping the tech fleece pants...i always liked that tapered looked but never really got to rocking sweat pants...

tryna get back to wearing them since they comfy as hell...im a 34 in pants.....what size should i be copping?

its probably best to try them on...anyone know up to date if anywhere in GTA got these?

thanks in advance.

im thinking of copping the tech fleece pants...i always liked that tapered looked but never really got to rocking sweat pants...

tryna get back to wearing them since they comfy as hell...im a 34 in pants.....what size should i be copping?

its probably best to try them on...anyone know up to date if anywhere in GTA got these?

thanks in advance.
probably a large. they run tighter..

I don't keep track since there's plenty of them popping up now, but that sneaker trade show or whatever that was at the Air Canada Centre was featured on City News (6pm).

Back
Top Bottom