Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They called me again. Basically said they would honor a lot less like a few hundred $$ worth of product. The rep was demanding I resolve this with them on the phone. Like really? They cancel my order and demand I resolve it with them. I guess they didn't like that I posted my experience on social media.

They called me again. Basically said they would honor a lot less like a few hundred $$ worth of product. The rep was demanding I resolve this with them on the phone. Like really? They cancel my order and demand I resolve it with them. I guess they didn't like that I posted my experience on social media.
You should probably see if the mainstream media would pick this up if they did this to you a few times, they've lied and sent you on a few loops already which is absolutely terrible customer service on their part.

It's about time Nike ships to Canada... Tired of those drives to Buffalo 
laugh.gif

It's definitely not the full Nike site. But it's a whole lot better than anything we've got at this point. Prices are in canadian dollars and quite marked up. But seems like they're factoring in exchange rate, duties, etc. it seems like all the NikeId options are there though which is pretty cool.

Keep pushing, keep complaining on all the social media, tag them too.

Its either you get it all or nothing. What's a few hundred dollars worth; eventually they will budge just to get you out the way, don't give in.

Definitely nice having the option, but Nike ID's pretty much prohibitively expensive; $255 for a pair of Peg 32s.

I do wish the main site wasn't so neutered--there's a lot of high-performance clothing that we just don't have, along with a clearance section, which has a ton of Tech Fleece and current models on the US site.

Still cool; crazy that it took until essentially 2016 for Nike to offer e-commerce here.

Last edited:
Watch it last for a year and a half before they determine it is not economical feasible to be here, just like ebay bucks and target

Watch it last for a year and a half before they determine it is not economical feasible to be here, just like ebay bucks and target

Give us half the site at heinous mark up and say it's not worth it.

Makes sense /s

No one is interested in copping shoes you can walk in and cop at footlocker, this should have opened up Canada to new releases, and since it appears that is not the case, they blew it.

Tried to get AF1 Sneaker Boots,not available here... You mean to tell me after all the market research Nike does, I can't order sneaker boots to Canada...?

Give us half the site at heinous mark up and say it's not worth it.

Makes sense /s

No one is interested in copping shoes you can walk in and cop at footlocker, this should have opened up Canada to new releases, and since it appears that is not the case, they blew it.

Tried to get AF1 Sneaker Boots,not available here... You mean to tell me after all the market research Nike does, I can't order sneaker boots to Canada...?
Which new releases are you referring to? Nothing has really dropped recently...  they have like size 15 royal lows on there.  I think we'll have to judge when the next drop happens.  Personally I think it's crap right now but  it's not like I can't just order from NDC instead of CA so this doesn't really bother me.

You know what, taking the dollar conversion into account, the prices aren't TOO bad on ID's on the Canadian site.

Presto's (basic option) are $160 US and $225 CDN. $160 US according to oanda and xe works out to about $212 and $210 CDN respectively.

Shipping is $10, Taxes and Fees are $28.12 bringing a total of $263.12 CDN delivered to your door.

People who drive to CBI would be paying $6 US/ $8 CDN plus $20 give or take in gas, $4 bridge toll coming back from the US and an hour or so each way in driving time. That's $32 at least, without duties on top.

Suprisingly not so bad to me. I expected a lot worse.

Last edited:
Hey guys, how do the air max 90s fit? I'm getting a pair as a gift for a friend and I haven't owned a pair in over three years. My feet are wide, so I wanted to get perspective from people with regular feet. If it makes a difference i'm planning on getting the all black leather air max 90s. Thanks!

I'm slightly annoyed by the Nike.ca website already lol. It seems like they assume that we are like the British and the rest of the world. Football they list as American football and soccer they put it as football. And my football family is really disappointed with the very limited football gear selection. There is a lot of football fans in Canada...do they know that? I'm pretty sure we have more football fans than soccer fans.

Sooooo, Flyknit Racers size up 0.5 or TTS? Wear a 12 in Flyknit Free 4.0's, 12.5 in Flyknit Lunar 1+'s and Lunar 2's.

You know what, taking the dollar conversion into account, the prices aren't TOO bad on ID's on the Canadian site.

Presto's (basic option) are $160 US and $225 CDN. $160 US according to oanda and xe works out to about $212 and $210 CDN respectively.

Shipping is $10, Taxes and Fees are $28.12 bringing a total of $263.12 CDN delivered to your door.

People who drive to CBI would be paying $6 US/ $8 CDN plus $20 give or take in gas, $4 bridge toll coming back from the US and an hour or so each way in driving time. That's $32 at least, without duties on top.

Suprisingly not so bad to me. I expected a lot worse.

fair enough

I'm slightly annoyed by the Nike.ca website already lol. It seems like they assume that we are like the British and the rest of the world. Football they list as American football and soccer they put it as football. And my football family is really disappointed with the very limited football gear selection. There is a lot of football fans in Canada...do they know that? I'm pretty sure we have more football fans than soccer fans.

I think soccer is bigger than football here, just a guess.

If I didn't have such oversized feet, id probably be more disappointed in the Nike canada site. Maybe half of the lifestyle shoes on there i saw at the yorkdale mall champs today. However, the fact that most of these shoes are availble in a size 14 is just something incredible to me. I know it's really subjective but a big thing for people in my situation.

Some other observations. They obviously got the pricing a bit out of whack. For example, internationalist tech fleece shoes are 120 on usa, 140 on cdn site. However, AF1 highs are 110 on usa and $190 on cdn site for the exact same all white pair. It almost seems like they've kept the pricing for stuff available here at like sportchek and other retailers, like hoodies, sweats, some shoes, windrunners, and other stuff theyve jacked the prices up for no reason. I'm also hoping that the stock will grow as new stuff comes out and it will get in line with the usa site eventually.

Last edited:
New to Canada? Without getting into details...We share A LOT with the British and there is a reason why the queen is on our money. FOOTball (soccer as it's known to Americans) is one of Canada's biggest sports...hike "football" isn't. Hike "football" is an American obsession so for obvious reasons, they will have more of an association than any other country in the world. Why do you think it's called AMERICAN football?

New to Canada? Without getting into details...We share A LOT with the British and there is a reason why the queen is on our money. FOOTball (soccer as it's known to Americans) is one of Canada's biggest sports...hike "football" isn't. Hike "football" is an American obsession so for obvious reasons, they will have more of an association than any other country in the world. Why do you think it's called AMERICAN football?

^ Homie isn't lying! British still run it here. Where do you think the redcoats fled to? 8)

Hey guys,

I have some stuff to sell that no one has shown much interest in the local groups so I have decided to put it up on eBay for the mass. 

I'm stuck at the part where it asks me for the shipping costs. Shipping costs would vary from places to places so how can I put a definite amount on shipping costs on eBay?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom