Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Since all star weekend is in toronto and the white cement 4 release during ASW , I hope HOH and stores alike carry pairs in abundance (150+ pairs). Not the typical 20 pair per store .....sigh

Got an email about the events and cheapest price for Saturday night is 140 each, and 220 each for the game Sunday
the phrasing tho. "two tickets to any one of the events." ssh only get to choose one. i'm hoping saturday's available when my turn comes. i want to see the dunk contest most of all. hoping i can work out a way to get into sunday's game as well. from watching on tv in the past, the other events don't seem that well attended. i'm hoping that they'll go on general sale and i'll be able to go to those too.

Yeah I mainly want to attend the Rookie/Soph game and ASG. All-Star Saturday night I don't care about.

Last edited:
Since all star weekend is in toronto and the white cement 4 release during ASW , I hope HOH and stores alike carry pairs in abundance (150+ pairs). Not the typical 20 pair per store .....sigh

IIRC, they usually increase the stock in the host city during ASW.

Better put some money aside because that isn't the only Air Jordan dropping that weekend... :nerd:

the phrasing tho. "two tickets to any one of the events." ssh only get to choose one. i'm hoping saturday's available when my turn comes. i want to see the dunk contest most of all. hoping i can work out a way to get into sunday's game as well. from watching on tv in the past, the other events don't seem that well attended. i'm hoping that they'll go on general sale and i'll be able to go to those too.

Long time season seat holder? I've got some years in. Have an account since 2000 so I should be in the first few windows open to purchase

Better put some money aside because that isn't the only Air Jordan dropping that weekend... :nerd:
I'm going to make an educated guess and say the ovo 10 (black). Ha. Wouldn't be surprised to see a restock of the white pair as well.

Better put some money aside because that isn't the only Air Jordan dropping that weekend...
nerd.gif
iirc, nobody in houston had any problem at all getting those chuckposites that sold out immediately everywhere else. hope everything goes the same way in toronto with whatever marquee sku drops.
Long time season seat holder? I've got some years in. Have an account since 2000 so I should be in the first few windows open to purchase
unfortunately, i don't have anywhere near that level of seniority (only my 3rd season as a ssh). i bought because i thought for sure we could get into the playoffs with a full season of rudy gay on the roster. i was right about making the playoffs; i was just completely wrong about the way in which we did. i'm hoping that being in before the playoff bandwagoners is enough to get a decent selection.
Yeah I mainly want to attend the Rookie/Soph game and ASG. All-Star Saturday night I don't care about.
it's good to hear that people are interested in different things. i'm going to be buying everything they allow me to buy. if i can get a pair to either saturday or sunday, i'll definitely be looking to swap a single for the other night.
I'm going to make an educated guess and say the ovo 10 (black). Ha. Wouldn't be surprised to see a restock of the white pair as well.
to add fuel to that fire:

Well, making the trip to TO for the all star weekend is out... Especially since I want to buy the cement IVs. The black OVO 10s are nice but there's too much hype.

iirc, nobody in houston had any problem at all getting those chuckposites that sold out immediately everywhere else. hope everything goes the same way in toronto with whatever marquee sku drops.

The funny thing is, this is the exact All-Star Weekend I was referring to. IIRC this was when the 88s dropped with Nike Air and I vividly remember so many stores stocked in them and the all Infrared 6s that it was a resellers heaven. People going back each day getting size runs and stuff. My judgement was based off that one ASW since it was a few years back, I don't remember how NYC was last year but that's a whole different animal and I believe the Yeezy Boosts was the big ticket item.

I don't remember how NYC was last year but that's a whole different animal and I believe the Yeezy Boosts was the big ticket item.
i don't know about the adidas stuff and the yzy boosts, but the nike packs looked pretty easy. maybe not the chromeposites but everyone who wanted a pair was able to get gold foams through the then debuted snkrs app or by just lining up for a long time at the nike snkrs popup space (the one shaped like a red shoebox?)

The funny thing is, this is the exact All-Star Weekend I was referring to. IIRC this was when the 88s dropped with Nike Air and I vividly remember so many stores stocked in them and the all Infrared 6s that it was a resellers heaven. People going back each day getting size runs and stuff. My judgement was based off that one ASW since it was a few years back, I don't remember how NYC was last year but that's a whole different animal and I believe the Yeezy Boosts was the big ticket item.

The only difference is the hype is at its highest today compared a few years back. We may get lucky to grab a pair but walk in and out for multiple cop may be impossible.

Everyone's relatives will be copping and reselling when ASG rolls in :smh:

Last edited:
Might be a longshot but does anyone have any plugs/discounts for Nike tech fleece apparel? Looking for this windrunner at a discounted price. Tryna cop two of them, either 2 smalls or one in a small and one in an extra small. I checked out SportingLife and was able to cop but they then e-mailed me saying they were out of stock. Appreciate any help/suggestions, thanks. http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-hoodie/pid-10087279/pgid-11100954

Might be a longshot but does anyone have any plugs/discounts for Nike tech fleece apparel? Looking for this windrunner at a discounted price. Tryna cop two of them, either 2 smalls or one in a small and one in an extra small. I checked out SportingLife and was able to cop but they then e-mailed me saying they were out of stock. Appreciate any help/suggestions, thanks. http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-hoodie/pid-10087279/pgid-11100954

Saw a few at nike vm last friday, check back a page or two. Ppl got them for $30.

Otherwise, livestock got them at regular price. HBC has the varsity on sale:

https://m.thebay.com/thebay/html/#!lang/en/productslist/search/Nike%20tech%20fleece

Anyone ever order off of kith and use a credit card? They say PayPal only for international orders but credit card info isn't blocked out when you change address to Canada.

Do we have stance nba socks yet?
Wondering the same thing--haven't come up with anything. Stance doesn't ship to Canada, NBA Store does, but it's expensive as hell and in US$. Haven't been to a Raps game yet this year, but I'm wondering if they may carry some in the Real Sports store or something?

EDIT -- Just noticed Sport Chek has them up online. Nice. Quietly put them up this week as they weren't there when I checked Monday. Make sure you search "Instance" -- for whatever reason.

Last edited:
EDIT -- Just noticed Sport Chek has them up online. Nice. Quietly put them up this week as they weren't there when I checked Monday. Make sure you search "Instance" -- for whatever reason.
speaking of sportchek, has their yorkdale store re-opened yet? it's been forever and a day already...

Wondering the same thing--haven't come up with anything. Stance doesn't ship to Canada, NBA Store does, but it's expensive as hell and in US$. Haven't been to a Raps game yet this year, but I'm wondering if they may carry some in the Real Sports store or something?

Did you see the plain ones? There's only team logo ones showing.

Did you see the plain ones? There's only team logo ones showing.

No, only a few team ones and en some lifestyle team ones. I wanted the NBA red, and black, but the Raps one is pretty close. Going to hold out for a bit and see if they add some more options, but I'm surprised/glad they actually got some.

Back
Top Bottom