Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The bots have taken over NDC Canada lol. I was messing around and carted those trash ASG foams in a sz.11 and was cartjacked instantly. I guess the 6 AM1 release managed to sneak in before all the botters.

Last edited:
damn i didnt get any stickers with my purchase, however i did notice a cement 4 pin that was in my wc4 box that was purchased there yesterday night

Would have loved to get the cement 4 pin as a consolation for not getting wc4s last night. Stickers were a nice touch imo

Last edited:
Still have yet to put a face to your name, but we probably walked by each other countless times last night. :lol:

:nerd:

did they release more spots for the snkrs xpress for today?  used to say more spots will be release but now says full booked

My xpress car wasn't full. If that's protocol, once they release those seats, they probably go to anyone waitlisted.

Just got an email re: the 306 Underground (mine reservation was for Sunday 5pm) saying to "Verify Your Appointment Time". Apparently an error occurred where all appointments got booked for 9am.

Check your emails folks!
I got the same e-mail. I think my time was 11:00.  Im really curious to hear what the experience is like from people who go today.

Would have loved to get the cement 4 pin as a consolation for not getting wc4s last night. Stickers were a nice touch imo
I didnt get any stickers lol, and the pin was inside the box of the cement 4s

I saw other pins on display but they wouldnt sell them yesterday , I want that wings logo pin!!!

I got the shoes but no pin. I got stickers instead
Same, my brother and I both got a pair and no pins in either boxes/bags, just stickers. Maybe they ran out? I checked out around 10:30, my friend checked out maybe 20 min before we did and got a pin.

Last edited:
Just got an email re: the 306 Underground (mine reservation was for Sunday 5pm) saying to "Verify Your Appointment Time". Apparently an error occurred where all appointments got booked for 9am.

Check your emails folks!

I got the same email too, but how do i verify my appointment time? I cant figure out *** to download that city pass thing =.=

now i am guessing the sneaker reserve is to grab 30s, WC4 or Master 12, Don't believe they will just give out ovo like that and it's not released today. as well as meet cousins at the jordan store.

Same, my brother and I both got a pair and no pins in either boxes/bags, just stickers. Maybe they ran out? I checked out around 10:30, my friend checked out maybe 20 min before we did and got a pin.
they checkout girl didnt put the pin in the bag or box. the pin was actually in the box of shoes, i think they  randomly placed some in the shoe boxes

Was able to grab the last 9.5. Was hoping to get a 10 but can't complain.

Update: the 9 is gone.
kinda annoyed they reserved stock from yesterday when i was practically on last train lol

i asked if i could buy the display but clearly held out more (dang)

Back
Top Bottom