Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was on the 4:30 train. They had all star and Carolina foams. Jordan 1 passport, Jordan 6 blk/infrared. Yellow air max. Scattered sizes of Cyber Monday's, flyknit af1 lows. Cement 4's, 72-10's. Plus the all star shoes that are sitting everywhere.

I did the 306 underground earlier. There was not much left to choose from. I got a grey hoodie with a patch. Pants were all gone, toques were all gone. I got a haircut from Drake's barber. He's a nice guy. Wouldn't accept a tip.
Who's Drake's barber? The black or the asian? I had the haircut done by the black guy and they are both very chill.

Wow that sucks, probably just depends on the designer you get. I went with my brother, appointment was under his name, they said only he's allowed to do the customization, but our dedigner didn't really care and was like sure I can do one too. Didn't bother going upstairs since most reported nothing special left. Overall cool experience, didn't get to take all of it in Thursday night bcause of the huge crowd in the store.

The cut coffee they serve down there is great too. The guy making it is super chill, said they gave him a pair of sneakers (not retros or anything but whatever its free), but he asked if he could buy a pair of PSNY today and they didn't let him. Kinda poor treatment for those that are not actually employees of the store.

Also, some of the laser prints for the 1's are crossed out now, not sure why because its layered on how do they run out of it???

Not to be racist here, but the white dudes in the underground werent friendly at all. They were the ones rejecting my gf of coming in and not letting her come up with me. Anyway, id rather hit the train than going to 306, seems there are more selections on shoes or i just didnt have any luck.

Was on the 4:00pm train and picked up Cement 4, Infared 6, Passport 1 and Cyber Monday 1.'

Was in a hurry when I left ... started going through the boxes and they gave me a pair of Northern Foams instead of the Cyber 1s

Anyone looking for these?

Was on the 4:00pm train and picked up Cement 4, Infared 6, Passport 1 and Cyber Monday 1.'

Was in a hurry when I left ... started going through the boxes and they gave me a pair of Northern Foams instead of the Cyber 1s

Anyone looking for these?

What size???

How much for the flyknit lows ? All white right ?

I paid $215 + taxes

Not a lot were picking them up since they were marked as WOMENS in the app but they are actually MENS as they had to tell me when I put a +1.5 on my TTS (11 female for 9.5 male) that they're men sizes.

I believe the WOMENS are out today but the MENS are scheduled later on.

I can't wait to rock them in summer, finally have a white AF1 in my rotation :smokin

Anyone hear when French Blues are dropping?

French Blues are tomorrow since they did a SNEAKER DROP tomorrow at 1-2PM.

BTW, anybody who had 306 Underground tomorrow, did you get your email? I have 3PM but I haven't received an email.

I paid $215 + taxes

Not a lot were picking them up since they were marked as WOMENS in the app but they are actually MENS as they had to tell me when I put a +1.5 on my TTS (11 female for 9.5 male) that they're men sizes.

I believe the WOMENS are out today but the MENS are scheduled later on.

I can't wait to rock them in summer, finally have a white AF1 in my rotation :smokin

Thank you ! I like the all white lows, they're tough.

Anyone know when HOH Yonge will stop doing the custom stuff in the back area?

Considering doing one more shirt, but have a feeling it's a wrap after tonight.

Anyone know when HOH Yonge will stop doing the custom stuff in the back area?

Considering doing one more shirt, but have a feeling it's a wrap after tonight.

Tried to get a hoodie done today, they said just the patch, that's it, they are backed up and Nike has to rent out their space one more day to catch up on orders

Back
Top Bottom