Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You guys hit the nail right on the head.  That's why I usually meet somewhere convenient so if these fools wanna try to play me it doesn't bother me as much, and it gives me more power to just walk away. 

One my favorites are: usually on the day of the meet, "Oh I just got a better offer for $100 off... if you can match it i'll come to you because we were talking first" FOH i don't care if you were my brother go ahead and grab that pair then, hell I would get it too and then resell it to your bum lying *** lol... and then comes the backtrack email... "oh yeah the guy sold it already, can we still meet??" 

N - O - P - E
Man we can all tell storys like this all day.

One of Toronto biggest resellers on FB groups was inquiring about my BC IIIs he asked if I was Filipino naturally I said yes... then he started texting me in our language trying to get me to lower the price for him... mean while he is the one selling GR jays for $400 a pair and wanted 2008 BC IIIs DS for $350.
roll.gif

Man we can all tell storys like this all day.

One of Toronto biggest resellers on FB groups was inquiring about my BC IIIs he asked if I was Filipino naturally I said yes... then he started texting me in our language trying to get me to lower the price for him... mean while he is the one selling GR jays for $400 a pair and wanted 2008 BC IIIs DS for $350. :rofl:

This is the way of the true filipino :D:D:D

Anyone get an update for their nike.ca orders? 

I chatted with them for past 3 days and was told someone will investigate and get back to me, they got back to me via email yesterday to tell me they are still investigating 
laugh.gif

My boss came in this morning and told me about this story as he knows about my sneaker heat on Fridays. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/25/toronto-cops-bust-air-jordan-thefts-in-sneaker-sting

I am so happy I am getting out of this nonsense lol. Leave the kijiji meetups and knives to the kids. I'd rather buy some dope flyknits on sale than some overhyped new jordan release triggering plantar fasciitis  that I need to pay over retail cause someone camped out. 

Happy Friday gentlemen!
Flyknits are getting pretty bad with re-sellers as well. 250-300 for those BW/Volt Racers WTH

I find selling shoes on Kijiji a huge pain in the butt like everyone mentioned. Seems like the cheaper you price a shoe the more lowballing scum come out of the woodwork. I listed a pair of Kobe 8's for $75 NDS and people wanted to buy them for $35-40 bucks FOH I might as well give it to you for free

Best transaction I had surprisingly was for a pair of 99 Cement 4's recently. I put it up for sale for $480 FIRM, they were still wearable, no cracks or separation. Some kid messages me and says I'll take em but wants to meet later on during the week. Didnt think much of it, I figured he was gonna flake since he hasnt haggled the price and asked a million questions or asked for a million more pictures ( I posted detailed pics of the shoes on the ad) Day of meet up comes, I get a msg confirming time of meet up and place. Dude shows up buys the shoes at the price I listed and they were gone. He was a young Filipino guy too mind you. So no we're not cheap ALL the time LOL

Anyone get an update for their nike.ca orders? 

I chatted with them for past 3 days and was told someone will investigate and get back to me, they got back to me via email yesterday to tell me they are still investigating 
laugh.gif
Did they at least give you discount code afterwards?

My boss came in this morning and told me about this story as he knows about my sneaker heat on Fridays. 

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/25/toronto-cops-bust-air-jordan-thefts-in-sneaker-sting

I am so happy I am getting out of this nonsense lol. Leave the kijiji meetups and knives to the kids. I'd rather buy some dope flyknits on sale than some overhyped new jordan release triggering plantar fasciitis  that I need to pay over retail cause someone camped out. 

Happy Friday gentlemen!
Thanks for the article, the author got quite creative with that one (in a corny but mildly entertaining way lol)

I can't believe how young those kids were... smdh that's crazy... what has our sneaker society become...

Check the invite, I'm pretty sure the employee store is not opened on the weekend.

The store is basically 50% off what retail would be in store. I prefer the clearance sale to the employee store

[quote name="thusant06"

Been to this before they have almost everything from ADCa (clothing wise). They give you a garbage bag at the door and let you into a warehouse full of stuff, the only thing Is you have to find most of the items which are piled on top of each other. But for the most part a lot of great deals![/quote]

Sale was okay, i was in at 11. Managed to spend 600 this time around.

Boost, stan smith and tub were 50 % off scanned price. One guy came in and basically bought up all the boost, has a store overseas where he sales them.

Clothing was not as good as the other sales though.

They will be having their annual warehouse sale in April at the international centre.

Last edited:

Thanks for the article, the author got quite creative with that one (in a corny but mildly entertaining way lol)

I can't believe how young those kids were... smdh that's crazy... what has our sneaker society become...
I rather it be kids than adults lol.

not just sneaker society but our society as a whole. 10 years ago my friend got tased by some punks while meeting up to sell a phone. tased INSIDE pacific mall lmao. kids give 0 *****.

Reading that article gave me a headache. Corny af IMO, Rod Black must've co-wrote it.

Glad I'm bowing out of this "game" though. Kids these days, how they get the cash to buy up overpriced heat weekly? Back in my day I only got 1 pair to last our for the entire (school) year!

#getoffmylawn

Last edited:
Reading that article gave me a headache. Corny af IMO, Rod Black must've co-wrote it.

Glad I'm bowing out of this "game" though. Kids these days, how they get the cash to buy up overpriced heat weekly? Back in my day I only got 1 pair to last our for the entire (school) year!

#getoffmylawn
I remember in high school only being able to get one pair of kicks too. As well, we started hitting up outlets. All white reeboks were my thing because the outlets had buy two shoes and get one free promotion. This ensured me, my sister and my mom got a pair lol. I couldn't afford kicks until university when I got a part time job and sneaker purchases were minimal even at that point. Once I started working following uni it started up again. Then I did a MBA and sneaker buying slowed down again. I'm sad about this point in my life now as I passed on cool grey 11s at this time lol which would have been an easier cop than now for sure. The hype and thirst is too crazy and the culture is becoming too mainstream with so much nonsense. Higher prices and a bad exchange rate is also killing my imports too. 

Hope everyone else is doing good and stay safe for those kijiji meetups. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom