Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

post says meet inside bank or police station lmao in case you wiondering, and thats what i wome up to
smile.gif

touche, i don't see whats wrong with that, pretty safe location imo for both.  but in this case I would just do a paypal or etransfer on the spot instead of handling $1k+

anyways what I found weird about the JUST DON's is I was talking to a bunch of people from Cali over ASG weekend...the JUST DON popup was selling these over a weekend and there was no lineup, people literally walked in copped and walked out.  AND you could get DON C to sign them if you wanted cause he was around most of the time promoting.

Not sure how accurate this was because it sounds kind of unrealistic, people can just hoard pairs (but maybe not with the price tag).... however I did watch an episode of QrewTV and basically he does what I just mentioned.

ON A GOOD NOTE:

WANNA GIVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @ltpkma
for the HUGE ASSIST.  He kindly traded me my size in OVO's and didn't even ask for a tip...  take some notes Toronto Sneaker Community. But of course I couldn't let such a good deal go unnoticed and thanked him with a a few dolla$

THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE ON NT, PEOPLE!

APPRECIATE IT MY DUDE!

No problem man. Glad I was able to help, enjoy the kicks!

Last edited:
didn't someone manage to cop a pair of these early from 306 yonge on as weekend? i thought someone posted a pic of a real life pair of these in this thread but i can't find it. was wondering what canadian retail is going to be

Was probably my post. The picture I posted wasn't mine, but someone I know from NY who was in town for work during ASW. He was given a free pair from 306 Yonge and the pin collection box. Retail was/is $500.

anyways what I found weird about the JUST DON's is I was talking to a bunch of people from Cali over ASG weekend...the JUST DON popup was selling these over a weekend and there was no lineup, people literally walked in copped and walked out.  AND you could get DON C to sign them if you wanted cause he was around most of the time promoting.

Not sure how accurate this was because it sounds kind of unrealistic, people can just hoard pairs (but maybe not with the price tag).... however I did watch an episode of QrewTV and basically he does what I just mentioned.

I'm so pissed I wasn't able to get a pair. Straight up KCUF 306 Yonge and FL/Nike/JB Canada. I passed on trying to purchase via all the U.S. outlets, banking on being able to buy a pair for the consulting work I was doing for JB and 306 Yonge during ASW. I'm still pissed.

Last edited:
^ that pin collection is probably more valuable than the retail price of those shoes, if the ebay/kijiji asking prices for individual pins is to be believed

I passed on trying to purchase via all the U.S. outlets, banking on being able to buy a pair for the consulting work I was doing for JB and 306 Yonge during ASW. I'm still pissed.

I would be pissed if I did work for them and they treated me like that. I know it shouldn't be an expectation but in 306 Yonge's situation it would have been respectful or at the very least a kind gesture to hook the people that helped with the consulting/operation.

Was probably my post. The picture I posted wasn't mine, but someone I know from NY who was in town for work during ASW. He was given a free pair from 306 Yonge and the pin collection box. Retail was/is $500.
I'm so pissed I wasn't able to get a pair. Straight up KCUF 306 Yonge and FL/Nike/JB Canada. I passed on trying to purchase via all the U.S. outlets, banking on being able to buy a pair for the consulting work I was doing for JB and 306 Yonge during ASW. I'm still pissed.

I would have expected at least hook up those who made 306 a success by giving them first dibs on some items for sale...not even free...just the opp to buy first.

As a customer, I wouldn't even mind since they helped in preparing 306 for ASW.

But didn't they allow celebs/media to buy some early limited stuff?

Anyway, anybody here has experience in fixing sole separation for Jordan 11s?

My 2001 CG has started to separate. Looking at videos, E6000 glue sounds a good product and available locally.

Personal feedback is appreciated.

THAT IS MADDDD DISRESPECTFUL, BIG BRO.

I mean I heard a lot of this going on to the employees who worked that weekend... PEOPLE who dedicated their time and effort to give this city a memorable experience and yet shafted in some regard.  And tbh I would expect that to happen to maybe some lower level sales employees (no dis-respect because it shouldn't happen at all, but politics is politics) but to someone doing consulting work... sheesh

if they ask you to do some contracted work next time, your consult should suggest that your compensation be in the form of access to better product.
and its not even like you expected a free pair, this guy was willing to shell out the $$$

Last edited:

touche, i don't see whats wrong with that, pretty safe location imo for both.  but in this case I would just do a paypal or etransfer on the spot instead of handling $1k+

I'm not sure if they changed this after launch day, but people in the Just Don 2 thread were saying the popup store was making people purchase the red Jordan x Just Don jacket if they wanted a pair of the Just Don 2's and that is why many passed, you're already forced to buy the hat that comes in the pack, spending $650USD then you gotta drop another few hundred bucks for the jacket
mean.gif

I'm not sure if they changed this after launch day, but people in the Just Don 2 thread were saying the popup store was making people purchase the red Jordan x Just Don jacket if they wanted a pair of the Just Don 2's and that is why many passed, you're already forced to buy the hat that comes in the pack, spending $650USD then you gotta drop another few hundred bucks for the jacket :smh:

Yeah I remember reading this too.

Incase anyone is deciding on purchasing something, Nike is at 12% cash back for today.

Still low key hoping for a restock on the 12s [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Incase anyone is deciding on purchasing something, Nike is at 12% cash back for today.

Still low key hoping for a restock on the 12s [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Nike US has been 12% since Friday I believe (and still 12%)? Picked up a few things, but its nice to see .CA get a boost as well.

NDC has been doing 20% additional off clearance with the code BETTERFORIT and 12% cash back thru Ebates which is pretty good. If you have a Nike+ account you also get free shipping within the US. If anyone needs an Ebates invite PM me.

Found these socks at Foot Locker today. Saw some dude in full JB gear signing up for raffle. There's like a raffle every week or something geez.

Last edited:
NDC has been doing 20% additional off clearance with the code BETTERFORIT and 12% cash back thru Ebates which is pretty good. If you have a Nike+ account you also get free shipping within the US. If anyone needs an Ebates invite PM me.
Wish Nike.ca would allow promo codes. Baby steps I guess, at least we have a fully functioning Nike site with e-commerce.

Found these socks at Foot Locker today. Saw some dude in full JB gear signing up for raffle. There's like a raffle every week or something geez.
Pretty much...  there's like a new GR releasing every weekend which warrants a raffle as some stores don't do line ups. 

any updates on those still waiting on their wc4's from nike.ca? Still waiting on my pair with absolutely no updates from canada post 
mean.gif

^ i dont think its Canada posts fault. Im pretty sure its Nikes fault. 

I am waiting on 4 separate orders with no update other than the 20% promo code for the delay in shipment. 

^ definitely not canada post's fault. we already know from looking at order statuses that orders are fulfilled from european warehouses and nike ids are put together in china. canada post is only really involved for the last leg(s) of the journey

Pretty sure the shipment got stuck at customs and Canada Post can't pick it up. Reminds me of Tower Records in the '90s with their JDM magazine shipments getting held up at customs all the time, could be a month or so before release.

I was wondering why the tracking died and one day just decided to Google this and found this forum lol!

Last edited:
If there's any Leafs fans here, the Maple Leafs have called up a couple Marlies. Most notably, Nylander, Hyman, and Kapanen! (And they're all playing today)

Idk if this is allowed here but I remember people discussing the Jays here once so why not.

Back
Top Bottom