Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

check the outlets...  people were reporting that they had the all star ones there. Not sure about now though

The outlet in Milton has the ASGs for $295+tax with an additional 25% off. It is still too damn much for such a basic shoe. FWIW they also have the XI & XII on sale with the XIII (but those are significantly cheaper). It's borderline criminal for them to sell shoes at full MSRP at an outlet.

There's an entire sale section at Nike.ca. I don't think they have any Lebron's there. Exclucity had a bunch on sale, and Livestock had 40% off all of their pairs excluding BHM. I'd wait until Livestock has another 40% off sale as it's the best deal, and as you said, the shoe is grossly overpriced.

Thanks fam, I'll watch Livestock.ca as you suggested.

Windrunner Tech OG colorway at VM for 140. Felt like wearing a paper cape lol!

I guess the tech knit never ends up at the outlet? Wish they had those instead.

I would love tech knit but can't justify that retail price.  Even at outlet prices it would have to be a pretty good discount.

I would love tech knit but can't justify that retail price.  Even at outlet prices it would have to be a pretty good discount.
Yea Nike probably figured that since Armani is like 5 bills for a knitted hoodie that they should be able to now charge 3 bills with LBJ selling it.

It's nice but that pilling on the material above the chest turns me off with the retail price. Maybe 70% off at the outlet and I would consider lol!

Last edited:
lol, i'm obviously a noob here. 
ohwell.gif

There's an entire sale section at Nike.ca. I don't think they have any Lebron's there. Exclucity had a bunch on sale, and Livestock had 40% off all of their pairs excluding BHM. I'd wait until Livestock has another 40% off sale as it's the best deal, and as you said, the shoe is grossly overpriced.
Isn't Livestock 40% sale only during black friday?

Isn't Livestock 40% sale only during black friday?
They've had it at least 3 times in the past 4 months- one just expired on April 2nd for the Black/Gum pair. They still have two models in a FSR, so another round of 40% off is imminent. just keep up with Kicks Deals, as they often have exclusive discount codes that don't get advertised.

Here I took a quick picture of my shoe trees. They are mainly use for dress shoes but I use them for nice leather sneakers too. They ain't cheap you looking at 25 to 40 bucks for a pair.

Ideally you want a shoe tree that has a mechanism to expand as you stick it into the shoe, in order to fill the void and support the toe box so that it will take away the creasing and retain the shape of the shoe. Cedar wood also helps to remove foot odor from the inside of the shoes.

I have beat these NB 998s to death but the toe boxes still looks pretty good to me.

They get this at winners/marshalls sometimes for $13 but only 2-3 of them but staples have a six pack for $93 anyone want to split the pack with me? lol comes up to $15 a pair it's moneysworth and best brand need size large

They get this at winners/marshalls sometimes for $13 but only 2-3 of them but staples have a six pack for $93 anyone want to split the pack with me? lol comes up to $15 a pair it's moneysworth and best brand need size large
Oh the ones now I see at Winners/Marshalls or even Moneysworth & Best are Made in China. I don't usually knock Chinese goods but I've bought a pair before and the wood will leak sticky sap everywhere like a maple syrup tree lol!!

Don't risk it go buy a quality Made in USA one from either New Balance (Woodlore) or Fluevog (Rochester).

Moneysworth & Best used to be Made in USA rebadged Woodlore or Rochester Shoe Trees. I don't know where you can find deadstock ones now (maybe some shoesmiths). Not sure what Brooks Brothers sell these days either.

If you have smaller feet you can buy Made in Japan cedar wood ones from Muji for like 15 bucks, but I think they only go upto 28cm (size US 10).

Last edited:
WOW...NDCa sold out on the Paris 10s, Pony 4s and Copper 17s...

Not sure if I'm happy for the state of the sneaker community or be sad as kids/resellers gobble up everything.

I understand the Paris 10 as it is easier to unload to US buyers, but Pony 4s for 5 bills? :rolleyes

Anyway, whoever got them congrats and hope you really do like them

WOW...NDCa sold out on the Paris 10s, Pony 4s and Copper 17s...

Not sure if I'm happy for the state of the sneaker community or be sad as kids/resellers gobble up everything.

I understand the Paris 10 as it is easier to unload to US buyers, but Pony 4s for 5 bills? :rolleyes

Anyway, whoever got them congrats and hope you really do like them

I was able to snag a pair of the Paris 10s when they restocked random sizes, missed out on the ponys though.. now hoping for another random size restock on ponys on NDCa

Back
Top Bottom