Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You might save on duties cuz the NBs are made in the US -- assuming that Concepts declares it's made in the USA:

https://www.crossbordershopping.ca/duty-tax-import-guide/duty-tax-tips

"Your goods qualify for the U.S. duty-free rate under NAFTA if the following applies:

- the goods are for your personal use; and
 - they are marked as made in the United States or Canada or not marked or labeled to indicate they were made anywhere other than in the United States or Canada."

Finally a W for the Jays, great game to go to today. Estrada was lights out and Goins & Barney with the plays of the game. JD homer was icing on the cake. Lets get the yankees now :pimp:

Don't know if this is allowed here, so I will delete if it isn't, but I'm selling a pair for Game 2 in section 118 row 17. Price is below face but still expensive. PM for details.

My options were either very expensive lower bowl tickets which I cant afford or single upper bowl tickets. Was looking for a pair of upper bowls but no luck. I think some of em had a real early presale opportunity, glad they cooked.

Ah gotcha. Yeah pre-sales appeared to be the best way to go. The Raptors are a boring team to watch IMO, so that first round series was going to be a snoozefest. If the opportunity presents itself I rather use my money on tickets for Round 2/3. I'm taking a risk but we'll see.

They came out to about $315-320 which is around what a new GR 997 would be here.  I'm aware there's a possibility that there may be customs but I think they no longer ship international orders via UPS.
Do you size down half a size on NB compared to nike or go TTS? Tks

My options were either very expensive lower bowl tickets which I cant afford or single upper bowl tickets. Was looking for a pair of upper bowls but no luck. I think some of em had a real early presale opportunity, glad they cooked.

Ah gotcha. Yeah pre-sales appeared to be the best way to go. The Raptors are a boring team to watch IMO, so that first round series was going to be a snoozefest. If the opportunity presents itself I rather use my money on tickets for Round 2/3. I'm taking a risk but we'll see.

If they play Detroit you can get tickets for a fraction of the price there and make the short drive down. Split gas and hotel with some friends and it might be cheaper than watching a game here smh :smh:

Do you size down half a size on NB compared to nike or go TTS? Tks
It depends.

Nike hyperfused upper like Air Max Ultra will fit like NB retros. However, Nike retros (like Asics retros) with normal upper seem too narrow / half a size smaller than NB.

With NB they are usually pretty consistent with fit except for Made in England 1500 (SL-1 last) or 576 OG Anniversary which could be a little tight if the upper is OG material / construction, but nothing some shoe tree stretching can't fix.

Last edited:
If they play Detroit you can get tickets for a fraction of the price there and make the short drive down. Split gas and hotel with some friends and it might be cheaper than watching a game here smh :smh:

Facts. That's one thing I think will be dope if the Raps play Detroit in Round 1. Cheaper tickets over there and our locals can take over the building.

Nike tech fleece pants on sale at thebay for $84

black:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/nike-tech-fleece-pant-1mm

grey:

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/tech-fleece-pants-0007-545343-066--24

also, double cashback for ebates at hbc, so 5% cashback instead of the normal 2.5%. if you don't have an account, you could sign up through my referral (if this is not allowed please let me know and I'll edit): http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8=

You might save on duties cuz the NBs are made in the US -- assuming that Concepts declares it's made in the USA:

https://www.crossbordershopping.ca/duty-tax-import-guide/duty-tax-tips

"Your goods qualify for the U.S. duty-free rate under NAFTA if the following applies:

- the goods are for your personal use; and
 - they are marked as made in the United States or Canada or not marked or labeled to indicate they were made anywhere other than in the United States or Canada."
I will save on duties but not customs like HST.

Anywhere in town have D Rose 6 in White in stock? (Size 13)

Courtside has them for $102, but no size 13, hoping to snag them locally for that price. From what I've heard it's an amazing hoop shoe.

Does FootLocker price match?

Last edited:
has anyone shopped from theclosetinc.com are they legit?
yeah they are

Editied*

Personally, a friend and i did not have any issues with them and purchased from them more than once.

I did hear about how really messed up someone order and pretty much did nothing about it

Last edited:
yeah they are

Editied*

Personally, a friend and i did not have any issues with them and purchased from them more than once.

I did hear about how really messed up someone order and pretty much did nothing about it

I personally wouldn't recommend them, customer service is terrible (esp if they screw up your order). Stay away.

damn, alright repped thanks for the heads up

Courtside has them for $102, but no size 13, hoping to snag them locally for that price. From what I've heard it's an amazing hoop shoe.

They do not price match

Check out the adidas Outlets. I probably got really lucky but I got the black/red colourway for a crazy price.

I figured. Kind of surprising. You'd think they'd want to combat "showrooming", but I suppose they control most of the market anyway.
I think it's because it's what comes up in the system.  Before when we gave discounts on things, we'd usually just give SPC but that's long gone.

Got a hell of a steal today on a dope Mitchell and Ness All Star 2016 hoodie. It has the OVO colourway and a ton of high quality embroidered patchwork and details on it. It sort of pays homage to Raptors with every logo which was used in the team's history plus the new logo. Was $29.99!!!

This exact hoodie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom