Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It's not gonna make it to the floor. An employee told me they got the fire red 3 and 11 low a couple of years back, and employees took it straight from the stock room
Yeah I wouldnt be surprised. But who knows, maybe someone new will put them on the floor. Would be interesting what 3s they would be, 11s would probably be 72-10s.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldnt be surprised. But who knows, maybe someone new will put them on the floor. Would be interesting what 3s they would be, 11s would probably be 72-10s.
yo if the 72-10s make it to the outlet store I'm sleep. 
^SUPER-wishful thinking. My wife was there this week and I asked her to look for me, she checked with staff and apparently they did get 'em but sold out with the quickness.

Only those youth sizes left (unless something got missed)
true. I have yet to see a tech fleece wind runner at halton.. called earlier today and employee said in the next few weeks they should be getting some in. 

It's not gonna make it to the floor. An employee told me they got the fire red 3 and 11 low a couple of years back, and employees took it straight from the stock room
Actually I saw one of their employees there wearing fire red 3s the other week.

Funny how when I walk into Asics the sales there are complaining how they can't afford their hottest shoes the MetaRuns even with employee discount.

Just got back from the NB and it was straight trash (probably bc I didnt go on opening day)...Picked up a pair of the Made In UK 1500s for $39.99. There is also a Golf Sale going on in the same area with Drivers (Taylor Made), putters and golf bags.
Ale pack 1500? Thought they were $60

Ale pack 1500? Thought they were $60

I think it was some type of flash sale between 8-8:30pm

Last edited:
Went to VM on friday. Hash wall was still at 25%.   Nothing new really, good amount of the premium Jordan futures still there.  Lunar Flyknits, air max 2015 still there too.  Saw a pair of size 10 4Lab1s on the hash wall.  A few pairs of white air max 1s with the red swoosh in size 12 and 11 from what I saw (probably a few more in other sizes too), White/Red Lebron 12s in a full size run, pretty usual stuff.

Overheard one employee talking to another quietly about how they "were getting 11s and 3s".  Whether they were Jordans or not, who knows but be on the lookout. :wink:  
the retros don't go to Vaughn anymore (couple years now) because it is considered a low end outlet mall. Same reason why the footlocker and champs don't get retros there.

Anyone stop by the Views pop-up? Was it only a T-shirt giveaway?
Yeah I believe so, that was the case in Miami, Los Angeles, and New York.

Black or White "VIEWS" T shirt.

Apparently he's dropping the cover art for the album tonight..

Was at Dixie Mall last week, not much there for compression tops from what I recall.
 Thanks man.  Went there today.  No compression at all

Lots of raptors stuff, particularly for S, M, XL and higher.  No L really in the jerseys, warm up tops or track pants

picked up some tech fleece shorts for $39.99 and a pair of air force one txt in red for $59.99.  Decent amount of sizes.  They also had the blue colourway for $99.99

one of the guys at HOH says that the restock was due to finding a misplaced shipment of Jordans in the warehouse.....

Probably saving stuff for the Jordan store opening in August...

Back
Top Bottom