Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

And here's my noob *** thinking as long as I got em' in my cart they were locked, and took my sweet time...

And here's my noob *** thinking as long as I got em' in my cart they were locked, and took my sweet time...

Nope, shopify doesn't reserve/lock/hold cart items.

You should checkout as quick as possible. Even a successful payment doesn't mean a guaranteed pair. Cancellations do happen.

Also, INFLUENCE is already down before 11AM for the NMD City Sock release. I guess bots have been pounding the site. :smh:

Last edited:
When you saw the restock was by The Closet Inc you should've kept it moving.
u aint lyin
roll.gif
  ahahah 

So who went to FL at EC or HOH on Yonge today? a person I know went and lined up, for some reason the restock shipments didn't arrive until almost noon. He didn't get what he wanted.

Any more updates on the Tubular Nova PKs? I know Courtside got them but don't have half sizes and these are supposed to run a half size big...

Any more updates on the Tubular Nova PKs? I know Courtside got them but don't have half sizes and these are supposed to run a half size big...
Got em at Livestock Spadina finally. I think these may be my favourite pickup visually. Nowhere near as confortable as boost shoes. But I bought these purely for looks. 

Back
Top Bottom