Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went to VM today. They had these wool wind runner for $204.99.

They confirmed that this weekend is F&F and 30% off. No cards were available.

Went to VM today. They had these wool wind runner for $204.99.

They confirmed that this weekend is F&F and 30% off. No cards were available.
This was last years winter runner jacket... one of my favourite jackets to layer with the aeroloft, the fishtail and 3M also adds a nice touch.

Just giving an update for those that may be interested. I just picked up a White Label NikeLab Water-Repellent Coated Shell Jacket from Oshawa Marshalls for 67$. There were two left in Medium marked down from retail of $180 usd (230$ Cad). Nice piece and makes a great light shell spring jacket.

Anyone return shoes to the Nike outlets without receipt? Shoes haven't been worn and we're bought a couple months ago. Just wondering if anyone's went through that recently.

Anyone return shoes to the Nike outlets without receipt? Shoes haven't been worn and we're bought a couple months ago. Just wondering if anyone's went through that recently.
Haven't done that recently, but I'm sure procedure would be store credit for whatever the price of the shoe is in the system

Haven't done that recently, but I'm sure procedure would be store credit for whatever the price of the shoe is in the system
okay cool. I know they're pretty flexible and they've given me a full refund on online stuff with receipt in the states. So I fiured they'd accept these back too.

So I'm guessing the Jordan X NYC was a general release? They got them here at Oakville Place Footlocker.

Anyone know where I can buy some suede chelsea boots with the pointed toe around the city or that ship to Canada without custom fees. I'm not looking to spend more than $200 and I'm specifically looking for a pair in a brownish or taupe colour. Thanks!

okay cool. I know they're pretty flexible and they've given me a full refund on online stuff with receipt in the states. So I fiured they'd accept these back too.
yeah if its passed 30 days and you don't have the receipt + shoes not worn, they'll give u what the shoe cost in the system atm

Did anyone here grab any? I didn't really care for the mesh ones and the OG chukkas are terrible lolz

Nah. Not my cup of tea. The reseller market will be flooded with these come summertime. People here in Winnipeg selling them for $280. :smh: Still not sure what's so great about them. Adidas Roshes IMO.

Did anyone here grab any? I didn't really care for the mesh ones and the OG chukkas are terrible lolz

mesh ones look funny to me, waiting on pks or city socks. On another note if anyone struck out on the nova pks white and black and need them for retail, hit me up I have a extra sz 10

Nah. Not my cup of tea. The reseller market will be flooded with these come summertime. People here in Winnipeg selling them for $280.
mean.gif
Still not sure what's so great about them. Adidas Roshes IMO.
Nothing good about them, not even all that comfortable to wear actually lol!

Probably cost them 5 bucks to make tops. Intended purpose is for casual wear while travelling, people just got no iPhones to flip these days so they turned to sneakers.

Not even Adidas Roshes (that's Yeezy), more like Adidas Prestos (reminds me of my old Presto Cage from 2000).

Last edited:
was anyone able to grab the triple white ultra boosts, that released on ADC?
ya i grabbed a pair. was in the supreme thread and some guy posted the link so i  gave it a shot (to make myself happy from possibly being ghosted by preme).

cc got declined twice ( said info error) so the third time i checked out with paypal .

funny thing is i call my cc company and they tell me adidas charged me the two times i got "declined".

called adidas cs and was informed the site had glitch due to traffic.

I grabbed the OG chukkas. Hoping the sizing is okay. I went TTS. They actually look really good to me. Love the OG hits for the stability bricks. 

Back
Top Bottom