Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what happened to ateaze? they used to have a decent variety of clothes and shoes...went by yesterday and it looking like broadway fashion with nothing...

they lose their account or something
which location? Seems like the usual for me.  I usually check them out like once/week cuz I'm nearby the STC location.  You're not going to see launch items there usually because they do raffles for them and they usually get picked up.

yeah the STC location I was by there yesterday...

before they carried some lacoste, some decent jeans and other brands worth buying...now its some off brand street wear and barely anything worth buying...

and the shoe selection is maybe 20 types max...
They moved a lot of their clothing to the BLVD store that's next to the food court.  BLVD was closing down the last time I checked...  not sure if it's still there

If BLVD is still there, they have a closing sale. Its worth a look. Last time i looked they had size small's for tech fleece sweaters (on sale, forgot the price) Also had some GR released Asics. Last sizes for nikes. I went around 2 weeks ago. 

I also asked the person working there if they are getting more stuff, she said possibly but closer to their closing date stuff will be going on further discount

I can confirm that BLVD is still there at STC. Their last day is tomorrow from what the employee had told me. Also some items I had seen have been reduced another 25% from their current markdowns. Got my wife a tech fleece Moto Cape for $83 taxes in basically 60% off. I saw NO tech fleece for men.

Got my OG White NMD ship notification for both Exclucity and Adidas! I will not be able to concentrate tomorrow, haha. Hope you all got em too.

Where in canada can i cop some ultraboosts. Local spot had a size 12 of a pair, but im a 10.5
Runningroom has the slime green pair. They have a coupon code for $50 off which expires at the end of the day EST.

UB: http://ca.shop.runningroom.com/men/ultra-boost-mens.html

UB ST: http://ca.shop.runningroom.com/men/ultimate-boost-st-men-s.html

Code for $50 off $200: MAGAZINE50

If you don't mind that colour, you probably won't get a much better deal if you're purely looking for the comfort and not design. They have women's styles too, but they don't go over 10.5 in a women's size, which on the UBs is a 9.5 in mens. 

thanks. bought a women white gradient. just one size up, works for me 
smile.gif

I shake my damn head at the colourways the ultraboost have available in Canada. Why you neglecting us Adidas? Why no more triple white or core blacks? Why?

I shake my damn head at the colourways the ultraboost have available in Canada. Why you neglecting us Adidas? Why no more triple white or core blacks? Why?
Core blacks were very easy to get and they were restocked.  Whites were a bit more difficult.

Hey guys was wondering if someone could give some feedback on their thoughts of Nike Presto sizing versus Huaraches?

My normal shoe size for air max, jordans, and foams is 11. In the huarache I wear 11.5 or 12 (either fit fine). How is the fit of the prestos verus huarache? I interested in the lightning pair that dropped last year and found an XL available (which would be 12 to 13 mens) but I'm thinking I would be swimming in it lol. I also have wide feet and wear all my kicks with socks as I'm not a brute lol. 

Thanks and have an awesome day all

Hey guys was wondering if someone could give some feedback on their thoughts of Nike Presto sizing versus Huaraches?

My normal shoe size for air max, jordans, and foams is 11. In the huarache I wear 11.5 or 12 (either fit fine). How is the fit of the prestos verus huarache? I interested in the lightning pair that dropped last year and found an XL available (which would be 12 to 13 mens) but I'm thinking I would be swimming in it lol. I also have wide feet and wear all my kicks with socks as I'm not a brute lol. 

Thanks and have an awesome day all

Try this app call Asphalt Gold Fitting room, it works really well for sizing. But I would say you'd be swimming in the XL size of the presto

Back
Top Bottom