Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Received my V2's today from Holts, got lucky when I randomly went on the page during that chaotic period.  What a trouble though with all those "Incident" emails.  First pair of Yeezys!!

People actually got through on Holts?

I had to flip my Yeezys V2 cause I wear a size 13, and these V2 were tight AF. What was the biggest size on ADC Canada?

What size did you have?

UPS pissing me off, both my pairs went out yesterday morning and should be here by now. Meanwhile, friends who got multiples but weren't shipped until late afternoon yesterday got theirs already. Nevermind, pairs arrived. :lol:

I need a pair of Ultra Boosts in my life

Yeah I couldn't take waiting for restocks that sold-out instantly. Just paid the extra $$$ and bought from FCNY when I was over there in the summer.

Last edited:
Whats happening at the queen adidas store? People lining up and chairs pulled up for something already.

sorry what? I thought it was for the Pharel drop.
I kid. It is (I assume) for the Pharrell NMDs lol 
roll.gif
 If you're not already in line though, forget about it. They're extremely limited.

Last edited:

Has anyone ordered from GOAT shipped to Canada and received customs charges?
Yes, you will get hit by customs. They ship via DHL, so you'll get brokerage fees or whatever they wanna call it as well. That being said, they weren't too bad. I think they're capped around $30-$40?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom