Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

never been to the OVO store before, is it difficult to park there? Debating on whether to take the bus or drive there.

never been to the OVO store before, is it difficult to park there? Debating on whether to take the bus or drive there.
I took an Uber to the store, there wasn't much parking but a few spots were open.
not when you never win. LOL
Would rather take a raffle L than know I have to take time off work, maybe even a few days off just to camp outside a store. 

Last edited:

I took an Uber to the store, there wasn't much parking but a few spots were open.

Would rather take a raffle L than know I have to take time off work, maybe even a few days off just to camp outside a store. 
But would you take a day off work to enter raffles?

Street parking on Dundas. Shouldn't have to pay (or get a ticket) since you're going in and out of the store quickly.

Sorry to interrupt the limited edition shoe talk, but I was wondering if anyone's spotted 2016 Hyperdunks at the outlets. They're on sale at Nike, but it still comes to about $150 after taxes. They're nice, but I don't know if they're $150 nice.

Anyone still feeling Nike flyknit racers?

Have a pair size 7.5 of the recent 'blackouts, knit by night, all blacks' whatever you want to call them

Sending back to Nike if no one local wants them, as person I got them for backed out smh

PM me

Anyone still feeling Nike flyknit racers?

Have a pair size 7.5 of the recent 'blackouts, knit by night, all blacks' whatever you want to call them

Sending back to Nike if no one local wants them, as person I got them for backed out smh

PM me

If they were an 11.5/12 I'd take them. I slept on the release. :smh:

Sorry to interrupt the limited edition shoe talk, but I was wondering if anyone's spotted 2016 Hyperdunks at the outlets. They're on sale at Nike, but it still comes to about $150 after taxes. They're nice, but I don't know if they're $150 nice.
So far the only Hyperdunks at the outlets are the 2015's. You might have to wait a while for them to hit the outlets since its still fairly new. 

Carry on with the Yeezy/OVO thread

Anyone interested in a pair of gold medal Olympic ultra boosts in size 12? Looking to trade for a 10.5 or 11 but if not I'll take offers. PM me!

Back
Top Bottom