Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike burloak

The lebronalds are 89.97. The cheap jordans are all in gs sizes.

I have a 30 in black that I picked up ithe other day, brand new with the tags if you want it. I'm looking for a tan in 30 if you've seen any. Went to yorkdale yesterday and stc, they only had larger sizes of the tan in 36. No black or olive left and won't be getting anymore stock they said.

I have a brand new tan in 30 if you wanna trade for the black pair

A lot of things dropped prices at Vaughan Mills Nike OUTLET. Small selection of tech fleece zipper hoodies at 90 and up, sweat pants at 60 and up. Mostly large sizes though in some colours. Jordan apparel extra 30% off. Some KD apparel and basketball shorts extra 30 % off too. Backwall is additional 20% off, saw some hyperrev 2016 but nothing much else note worthy yet. Air Max 2015 actually 139tagged instead of 169 (not much sizes left). Worth to check out this weekend if in the area.

And Air Monarchs at 50 instead of 85!!! Steeeeeeal. :lol:

Last edited:
Size 36 and 34s black jogger pants with those zipper at the leg opening at h&m Vaughan mills

Last edited:
Anyone on the hunt for the Jays postseason hats can find them at Vaughan mills lids. They got a big shipment of them today. Picked one up around 2 today.

New shipment of apparel samples arrived at burloak, Vaughan mills and niagara on the lake. $29.99 plus 30% off. Mostly women's medium and men's large. Most of it is still being processed. Should hit the floor over the next few days. Happy hunting

Struck out Yorkdale, STC, and HoH Yonge.

Looks like my luck ran out after the OVO's lol....

Buddy won a 9.5 at Yonge HoH, he's not too much of Jordan head and only entered because he was with me.

He's on the fence about even picking it up, so that might be reraffled.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is any indication of Canadian stock levels, but i'm visiting Copenhagen and the SBB 2.0 release was Oct. 1 in Europe, and the HOH in Copenhagen only got a TOTAL of 12 pairs of the shoe. But i do believe demand in North America for Js is much more than Europe though.

Buddy won a 9.5 at Yonge HoH, he's not too much of Jordan head and only entered because he was with me.

He's on the fence about even picking it up, so that might be reraffled.
That's my size, if he doesn't want I'll meet him there with the cash and give him $100 extra for helping me out.

Kinda sucks missing out on the 2.0s but I'll live. Two people I know both won at yd suprisingly

at least nike.ca let me know quickly that I didn't get a pair, unlike last week where I had to wait like 1.5 hours

Reactions: emj
Back
Top Bottom