Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You can tell his right side is his "good" side 
laugh.gif

Are the Ultra Boost 2.0 Core black available anywhere in store? Or do I gotta pay resale prices? Been sleepin' on these shoes but my barber's trying to put me on 
nerd.gif

Dude does look greasy.

Lol. Can't say I'm not the least surprised in reading your story: the Odell type dancing in the club like Russell for Yeezy's.

That's crazy though. A set up? Glad to hear your homie was able to get his shoes back.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share what'd happened to a friend of mine yesterday night during a sneaker transaction, so some of you could be careful of who and what you should avoid. He isn't on Niketalk but would to share this incident to others. He pretty much got set up by a repeat buyer through kijiji on the new yeezy v2. Meet up was at Queen and Spadina right outside of the TD bank. When my friend arrived with the shoe, buyer insisted the door is locked they can't go in, so he had to take money outside at the outdoor ATM. The buyer held the shoe in his hands, asked bunch of questions then a dude ran by him grabbed the shoe from him (or handed off the shoe to him by the buyer) and took off. No way my friend could of chase after him over a pair of sneaker and risk whatever could of happen if he catch up to the thief because he was headed toward a back alley.  Maybe he has a weapon, and maybe he has to get into a fight to retrieve the shoe back. Who knows.

Anyway, my friend stayed at the scene then called 911 (lady on the phone suggested to take photo of the person discreetly, pix down below), then confronted the buyer on the set up. Buyer denied all the allegations and kept saying he wasn't part of this set up. My friend didn't get physical with him because it's over a pair of shoes and if he did when police arrived he could be charged with an assault. At this point while waiting for the cop, my friend pretty much knew he took an L and put the buyer on a guilt trip by stating it's only a couple hundred dollar worth of shoe and karma will get him back. No way he could prove the buyer is linked to the robber at this time even though it's obviously a set up to my friend. Police Arrived, pretty much told my friend what he expected, which is not gonna retrieve the shoe back or could not press charge on the buyer and find the guy who took off. Sent my buddy home and continue to question the buyers.

30 mins later, my buddy received a call from the police officer, informed him they'd retrieved his sneakers. He went to the station to pick them up and police officers they did some questioning and the guy cracked and helped to get the shoe back, but they agreed not to arrest him or his friend that took off. (Which is a sad part IMO) so technically they are both not a robber / thief under the law, but anyone with a good brain know he did set up my friend because how can he get the shoe back if he doesn't know the guy who took off with the shoe. Anyway, one notable mention is that police did their job and was able to help the seller to get back his possession. No physical harm to my friend throughout this incident but wasted time on this stupidity over a pair of shoes.

When my friend got home, he did a quick search on social media and online. The dummy that allegedly set up my friend on this robbery is pretty active on social media which is stupid to my friend and I. His name is Mickel Augustus, I would suggest not to sell to him if a person with this name approach you on Kijiji. Social media down below, apparently he works at H&M Eaton Centre. Be safe out there, when a shoe is worth around 1k, even a repeat buyer could potentially screw you over. Never be too comfortable when money is involved, would avoid any outdoor meet up or late night meet up. Always meet up in the mall or a bank where there are cameras and traffic.  

I don't get how people keep getting jerked like this, it baffles my mind. A dude you don't even know says the bank inside is closed so you believe him (doesn't matter if it's a repeat buyer)? and that buyer is scum and should've been charged.

Are the Ultra Boost 2.0 Core black available anywhere in store? Or do I gotta pay resale prices? Been sleepin' on these shoes but my barber's trying to put me on :nerd:

They got restocked this past week at various FLs across the GTA. Just read back a few pages to see where and call to see who has stock.

Just wanted to share what'd happened to a friend of mine yesterday night during a sneaker transaction, so some of you could be careful of who and what you should avoid. He isn't on
This is some crazy **** lol... Toronto Hype is getting unreal... and straight criminal now? wtf

No wonder he couldn't afford to cop at the price, H&M money ain't gonna get him those looooool, if i were petty I would send a little email to H&M and see what they say about this. 

Again this goes to show you folks, outdoor meetups are a big NOPE.

Happy your boy got his kicks back, and thanks for exposing these frauds.
Stuff like this makes me want to hit up my young boys up and put them on game.
laugh.gif
This is why sometimes you need to bring your mans
Seriously, unless you can protect yourself in case something goes down it doesn't hurt to go with a friend or two.  Especially when you're dealing with such a large amount of money.

Stay Safe out there folks, and remember its only shoes lol...

Last edited:
I'm definitely no perfect man, I even slipped up recently but because it was inside a mall and dude was a kid nothing happened. Did a kijiji meetup a few Saturdays back, kid said his dad was driving him. I was in a nice mood so I suggested to meet at the mall closer to his place, I didn't want him wasting his Saturday travelling far (I know how that is sometimes). Met him in the mall (his dad was clearly posted up down the hallway trying to hide behind a newspaper :lol: ), sat down and gave him the shoes to inspect. We were having such good convo that he got up and started to walk away and I told him hold up and asked for the money. Even he forgot because of our conversation and he stopped and pulled out the cash.

Usually I give the buyer one shoe to inspect and get the cash. Once the money is right I give the person the other shoe and box etc to check out.

Just wanted to share what'd happened to a friend of mine yesterday night during a sneaker transaction, so some of you could be careful of who and what you should avoid. He isn't on Niketalk but would to share this incident to others. He pretty much got set up by a repeat buyer through kijiji on the new yeezy v2. Meet up was at Queen and Spadina right outside of the TD bank. When my friend arrived with the shoe, buyer insisted the door is locked they can't go in, so he had to take money outside at the outdoor ATM. The buyer held the shoe in his hands, asked bunch of questions then a dude ran by him grabbed the shoe from him (or handed off the shoe to him by the buyer) and took off. No way my friend could of chase after him over a pair of sneaker and risk whatever could of happen if he catch up to the thief because he was headed toward a back alley.  Maybe he has a weapon, and maybe he has to get into a fight to retrieve the shoe back. Who knows.

Anyway, my friend stayed at the scene then called 911 (lady on the phone suggested to take photo of the person discreetly, pix down below), then confronted the buyer on the set up. Buyer denied all the allegations and kept saying he wasn't part of this set up. My friend didn't get physical with him because it's over a pair of shoes and if he did when police arrived he could be charged with an assault. At this point while waiting for the cop, my friend pretty much knew he took an L and put the buyer on a guilt trip by stating it's only a couple hundred dollar worth of shoe and karma will get him back. No way he could prove the buyer is linked to the robber at this time even though it's obviously a set up to my friend. Police Arrived, pretty much told my friend what he expected, which is not gonna retrieve the shoe back or could not press charge on the buyer and find the guy who took off. Sent my buddy home and continue to question the buyers.

30 mins later, my buddy received a call from the police officer, informed him they'd retrieved his sneakers. He went to the station to pick them up and police officers they did some questioning and the guy cracked and helped to get the shoe back, but they agreed not to arrest him or his friend that took off. (Which is a sad part IMO) so technically they are both not a robber / thief under the law, but anyone with a good brain know he did set up my friend because how can he get the shoe back if he doesn't know the guy who took off with the shoe. Anyway, one notable mention is that police did their job and was able to help the seller to get back his possession. No physical harm to my friend throughout this incident but wasted time on this stupidity over a pair of shoes.

When my friend got home, he did a quick search on social media and online. The dummy that allegedly set up my friend on this robbery is pretty active on social media which is stupid to my friend and I. His name is Mickel Augustus, I would suggest not to sell to him if a person with this name approach you on Kijiji. Social media down below, apparently he works at H&M Eaton Centre. Be safe out there, when a shoe is worth around 1k, even a repeat buyer could potentially screw you over. Never be too comfortable when money is involved, would avoid any outdoor meet up or late night meet up. Always meet up in the mall or a bank where there are cameras and traffic.  

https://www.facebook.com/mickel.augustus?fref=ts

https://www.instagram.com/itzmickel/
He and his friend definitely deserved to get charged and even more punishment in my opinion. I was gonna give him some sympathy given his age(though it's not an excuse) hoping maybe this incident might change him and because he admitted to stealing the shoes. However, I scrolled over his instagram profile and clicked on his most recent photo and the caption definitely highlights his immaturity. I'm not gonna post his caption, but let's just say he has yet to learn his lesson. I hope karma comes to bit him in the ***!

Last edited:

https://www.facebook.com/mickel.augustus?fref=ts
Hopefully more people knows about this, this is truly disgusting and he should've been charged.

On another note, Go Jays Go, intense game tonight and they got the W sweep.

Last edited:
Very fitting that bush got the loss and odor got the error that resulted in the loss. The two thought they'd never see the jays again after bush plunked Bautista and odor suckered him.

Now it'll be great if Toronto could finish clevelands season to make it 1-1 between the two cities.

Lmao those G's in the pic were all in likely paid for, or just ratchet club hopping ho's, either way, smh at him thinking he's winning with them...

Lmao those G's in the pic were all in likely paid for, or just ratchet club hopping ho's, either way, smh at him thinking he's winning with them...
The broad around his arm is from the UK lol so I want to take a wild guess they don't know each other like that and it was a "for the gram" type of moment.

Also, speaks volumes when he claims he's not worried about people talking about him and then he goes to "private" his IG.  Yup, this fraud doesn't care (sarcasm) lol

He got shook and deleted his IG after I made a comment yesterday on his page about being fraud. Now he's back talking tough? hilarious.

And yes this guy needs to be exposed on TSG, and if he's still running his mouth maybe a complaint to his workplace. If you're moving cocky like that you should lose your job or should've been charged in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom