Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I guess it's outlet standards but I hate how they stock the ugliest colours of certain shoes at the outlets (a lot of the times). I was at V Mills today and passed on the lunar epic lows because I'm not a fan of that teal green colour. It explains the price though and clearly they fly off the shelves regardless of colourway.

Because the colors everybody wants/like sell out before making it to outlet

I guess it's outlet standards but I hate how they stock the ugliest colours of certain shoes at the outlets (a lot of the times). I was at V Mills today and passed on the lunar epic lows because I'm not a fan of that teal green colour. It explains the price though and clearly they fly off the shelves regardless of colourway.
eh..they had the black hi colourway at some of the outlets, whatever doesn't sell ends up there so it's random

I don't think the lunarepic is selling well at retail so don't be surprise to see nicer colourways hit the outlet in the near future

plus they just came out a couple of months ago

I'm shocked to see them at the outlets so soon

Because the colors everybody wants/like sell out before making it to outlet
It's not an outlet standard. It's a business standard. Why would you mark down MSRP if they'll sell in a reasonable timeframe at that price?

You happen to see if the j-rods posted were still around? Couldn't make it out there today

Didn't notice too many on the hash wall at VM when I went yesterday (wasn't really checking for them either), but if I do recall correctly they're still available on the shelving in a decent amount at Halton Hills/TPO. Try calling them in advance to avoid disappointment.

A friend had it and it didn't work for parts of York u, especially in classrooms below ground. This was like 4-5 years ago

There was a Pokémon hype back in the summer, and I read somewhere lots of people switched from wind to others just because they couldn't play downtown. :lol:

Last edited:
Are those v2 350s official for this Saturday? If so i guess its time to play the raffle game again.
Any confirmed spots doin raffles?

Are those v2 350s official for this Saturday? If so i guess its time to play the raffle game again.
Don't think they've been confirmed yet.

I will head to the downtown FtLs and Champs after work (or maybe during lunch) to see if they're doing raffles. If they are, I'll post in the thread upon confirmation.

I highly doubt they're releasing this week. I know Adidas likes to keep Yeezy announcements really close to the release date, but this is too last minute.

Not certain yet.

The adidas Confirmed app should already have them up but as of this morning, nothing is in there.

Just confirmed by Adidas Twitter that there will not be a release this weekend.

Damnit, you beat me to it! Lol

Last edited:
I highly doubt they're releasing this week. I know Adidas likes to keep Yeezy announcements really close to the release date, but this is too last minute.

This.

If they were dropping, adidas would've made the official announcement last week. They never leave it to this late.

Yeah does seem late without an official announcement. Was gonna switch around my WFH dates this week as well
happy.gif
. Be in the office tomorrow for EC raffles, home Thurs for LS Adidas store.

Yeah does seem late without an official announcement. Was gonna switch around my WFH dates this week as well:D . Be in the office tomorrow for EC raffles, home Thurs for LS Adidas store.

That's what I call planning :smokin

Damn now people are planning their lives just to enter raffles. Sucks that you can't just go in and buy a sneaker you want to ACTUALLY WEAR it instead buying them for a quick buck.

F*** resellers.

Yeah, online and in person is the same thing. More convenient too like x20 LOL

They could rig anything so in person or online doesnt matter

Air Force 1 Flax is on FL CA if anyone is still looking for a pair. I know someone a few pages back was looking for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom